Club member

Summary:

Jimin wasn't expecting a new member to the yaoi/bl lovers club
______________________________________

Jimin was 17 years old when he started the yaoi club, a place where all kinds of bl lovers could come together whether female, male, or something else. This was a place people of all kinds could show there love for all things, well, gay.

It all happened 2 years ago when jimin was forced to move to Japan, his father had to do work. So, it was just him and his father, in a large house, in a large city. You could say jimin's father was rich, it's why he took the new job anyways. You see, jimin's dad was a scientist and is helping the JMD, Japan Medical Team, in finding a cure for the cancer virus.

And that's when jimin joined, Sainō no aru danshikō. Which means, Boys school for gifted in english. You see, jimin truly is a prodigy, he had the mind of einstein. His iq reaching a good 151 percent, that's higher than the schools nerd namjoon, his iq a dazzling 148.

And now jimin sits at a small table, reading a yaoi manga whilst chewing away on some strawberry pocky. Suddenly their was a knock on the door, and he looked surprised. "Yuta and Tanaka don't get here until two?" He whispered to himself, soon going to the door with a pocky hanging from his mouth.

"Kon'nichiwa, watashi wa dono yō ni anata o tasukemasu ka?"

The tall boy bowed, making jimin bow back. "Are you here to sign up?" The mystery man shook his head no. "No actually, I'm Yuta's friend. I just flew in from korea to see him, he told me to meet him here but I guess I came to early." Jimin's ears perked up as soon as he heard "korea."

"Are you korean?" He nodded, "yes I am." Jimin chuckled, getting a weird look from the jock looking boy. "Sorry, I don't mean to luagh but I just think it's funny how your korean- w-what I mean is I'm korean also." The jock smiled, "oh really? I could kind of tell?"

"Oh really? Is it the Busan accent?" He luaghed and nodded his head yes. "I'm from Busan to!" Both boys luaghed with each other, until their was a throat being cleared. "Ah Yuta- san! How've you been?" Yuta chuckled, "just clapped Tanaka's cheeks." Both boys blushed and stammered around, making yuta luagh. "I'm only joking! Please come inside!" The boys nodded, and took off their shoes.

All three men sat at the table, two of the members each having a yaoi manga in their hand. "Umm I never introduced myself, my name is Jeon Jungkook." Jimin looked up and smiled, "my name is Park Jimin." Jungkook nodded, and looked at the book a blush soon spread across his face as he saw a twink boy getting fucked by a muscular man.

"So, what of yaoi are you into?" Jungkook studderd, "I've never actually read a yaoi manga before." Jungkook gasped as jimin spit out his blueberry soda. "N-never read a yaoi?!" Jungkook looked at him with a shocked face, meanwhile yuta luaghed his ass off. "I'm sorry, I just never met anyone who's never read yaoi. It's honestly amazing!"

Jungkook's eyes sparkled as he watched the young boy rant about the thing he loves, wich is something he never would've thought someone like him to read. I mean, jimin looks so innocent and pure. Looking as if he never jacked off, but here he is talking about his favorite gay smut book.

"I hate to leave you two alone, but Tanaka won't leave my ass alone so now I have to go kiss his." Both boys luaghed, and took a bite of their pocky. Soon they were left alone, and Jungkook was bored out of his mind. He watched closely as jimin placed a pocky in his mouth, he examined his plump lips and the way he slides the stick in his mouth.

Their wasn't much to do, so he watched the anime on the small tv. It wasn't his favorite, especially since it was more shoujo than shounen. "Jimin, what else do you do in here other than read?" Well, Jungkook wasn't expecting a red face jimin to look at him with wide eyes. "O-oh nothing, sometimes I watch videos."

"What kind of videos?"

Silence.

"W-well, I'll watch...gay porn..."

Jungkook smirked. "Oh, Is that so? Well maybe I'd like to watch some with you." Jimin's eyes widened, and he looked away embarrassed. "I g-guess that would be nice." Soon, Jungkook was grabbing a nearby pocky and placing it between his lips. Jimin immediately knew what this was, him doing it a couple of times with the other members.

Jimin yelped as Jungkook was placing him into his lap, and jimin couldn't help but shyly smile. He slowly put the snack between his lips, and munched down on it. After the snack was gone, the game ended up in a heated make out session.

Jimin gasped as Jungkook bit down onto his lip, soon slipping his tounge into his mouth. Jimin moaned into the kiss, and jungkook was happy to hear such beauty. "Hmm I wanner hear that sound more and more." Jimin blushed, soon whispering in his ear.

"Well if you fuck me, I can be so much louder."

And, that's what did it for jungkook. He was now pinning jimin onto the table, letting jimin unbuckle his belt. "Fuck Jungkook, your not even fully hard and your already so big." Jungkook grinned, "happy to know you like it." Jungkook was now pants free, a huge bulge visible in his underwear.

He groaned, and was now taking off jimin's pants...

...he stopped and stared...

...there he saw jimin in a red pair of lace panties.

"Oh my god baby, you look so good." Jungkook whispered in his ear, making a grin appear on jimin's face. "Would you be okay with being called daddy?" Jimin fiddled his fingers, "of course babe." He smiled, and gasped as he was being pushed down onto the table. "Daddy's going to reward his good boy, you were so nice to wear such beauty for me."

Jimin smiled, and widened his legs. "Please fuck me daddy, I need you." Without wasting another minute, jungkook was slipping in his fingers making jimin cry out. "Ah! D-daddy!" The taller male chuckled, thinking it was cute at how sensitive the boy was. "Your so sensitive, you must masterbate a lot?"

Jimin whined out, of course he did what else is he gonna do pent up in a room reading smut. "Daddy, please fuck me. I need something bigger." Jungkook nodded his head, and slowly slid his member into jimin's hole. He cried out, sweet moans escaping his mouth. Jungkook was fast to already snap his hips, thrusting hard into jimin.

The smaller boy wailed out, his eyes rolled back and saliva dripping from his mouth. He had to lick his lips, he didn't want spit on the floor. Jungkook grabbed him by the hips, opening up his hole further just so he get fit better inside. "J-jimin are you a virgin?" Jimin shook his head yes, and with a snap of Jungkook's hips he was moaning out a loud "yes daddy!"

Soon after, Jungkook was cumming inside the boy. Jimin hasn't cum yet, so Jungkook played with his nipples and jerking his cock. After a few jerks and tweaks, jimin was finally cumming with a loud moan.

"Jimin...if you don't mind, I would like this to continue. So if you'd like, does dinner at eight sound nice?" Jimin smiled, making Jungkook smile back. He immediately said yes, and hugged the taller male.

"Dinner sounds great daddy."