Locker room

Summary:

Someone walks in on jungkook wearing laced underwear in the boys locker room
______________________________________

Jeon Jungkook.

That name made anyone scared, annoyed, and horny. All the girls loved him, and all the guys wanted to be him. Everyone... except for Kim Taehyung.

He absolutely hated him, hated the fact that girls swam all over him. How he doesn't get bullied, that he doesn't have to struggle with the fact that he was gay. You see, taehyung was gay and was bullied by everyone. But, mainly Jungkook himself. Jungkook was the school jock and bully, but that didn't mean that people cared. They just thought he was awesome, and he was. Considering the fact that he could do anything good, and when it came to sex, people said he fucked like a wild animal. People loved it.

Kim Taehyung was now walking through the school halls ignoring all the hate comments and glared he got from students. Until he was suddenly pinned up against the lockers, a hard breath running down his neck. "Hey little faggot boy, get dicked down lately?" Taehyung just rolled his eyes, and tried to get away but jungkook was to strong.

"Your not going anywhere" and with that two more boys were dragging him to the boys locker room, "fuck! Get off me!" The boys just chuckled, "j-hope gag" j-hope handed Jungkook the gag and gagged him, taehyung trying to take it off but namjoon was already tying his hands together. "Okay boys do whatever you please, I don't wanna be here to watch."
______________________________________

As j-hope and namjoon walked out of the locker room they dragged a fucked out looking taehyung, Jungkook bit his lip as he saw the boys expression. "Man...how can you not like dudes Jungkook?" Jungkook scoffed at such a question, "because it's weird...and I don't wanna do it..." Jungkook suddenly going red and awkward.

"Damn taehyung gave me the best head ever" j-hope continued bragging about the boy, Jungkook rolling his eyes. "Jungkook? If you make fun of him for being gay...then why do you hang out with us?" Jungkook's face got red and he couldn't help but stutter, "b-becuase you guys aren't weird like him...j-just shut up I don't have time for this."

J-hope and namjoon looked at each other and smirked, knowing damn well that Jungkook was gay. It was so obvious, how could people not see it?
______________________________________

"Ahhh~ taehyung"

Taehyung continued to thrust in Jungkook as he moaned out in pleasure, "f-fuck...ah~" taehyung gripped onto his neck biting down on his shoulder. "This is what you fucking deserve you little bitch" Jungkook came with a loud cry as taehyung fucked into him senselessly.

"Jungkook sweetie time to wake up~" Jungkook woke up in a deep sweat, flushed face, and obvious hard on. "Jungkook! Come on we need to go!" "Sorry mom I had another wet dream" jungkook's mom rolled her eyes mumbling a "fucking teenage boys."

Jungkook came running down the stairs, in black ripped jeans, a loose white shirt, leather jacket, and black combat boots. "Why do you look like some biker guy?" His brother, jimin, told him "why do you look like a fairy" in which scoffs and yells "I'm an angel!" But Jungkook just laughs and runs away without eating breakfast.
______________________________________

As Jungkook walked down the hall girls came up to him begging to take them back or for him to go out with them, but he just just gave a simple "fuck off" making them scoff, and question why they even dated. Him replying with a "cause you're a whore who wanted me to fuck you" he said with a cocky smile.

Taehyung was rapping a song from his favorite artist, min suga. "I don't give a shit I don't give a fuck" he whispered to himself, stoping as his air pod was pulled from his ear and thrown to the ground, soon being smashed once Jungkook stomped on it.