Janitor closet

Summary:

Jin is a femboy, and namjoon just happens to hate him. But what happens when the end up locked in the janitor closet?
______________________________________

Jin woke up at 7:35 am as usual. It was a known fact that Jin had his daily routines. You'd probably think he was crazy, but what most people didn't know that Jin was diagnosed with ocd.

He spent every morning cleaning his room, then cleaning the bathtub before taking his shower. He then brushed his teeth for five minutes, then flossing for three minutes. He then went to his closet and picked out an outfit, that taking around six minutes. He cleaned his room again and cleaned/organized his backpack. Checking to see if his pens, pencils, and erasers are in the right color bag.

His outfit consist of a pink crop top with the words "princess" on it. Knee high socks and I white and pink skirt. He also wore glittery sliver slippers. He put on some mascara and lipgloss, adding a few clippies to his hair. Then adding his silver necklace with the words "daddy" on it.

If you didn't know already, Jin is a femboy. Although he loves wearing his girly clothes, he hated the reactions he got. You see, his dad was not that accepting, but he still loves his son. But the worst person was his bully namjoon. Namjoon absolutely hated Jin. He doesn't know why, but he was guessing it's because he is homophobic.

But you see, that wasn't the case at all. Because in fact namjoon was gay. But he of course couldn't let anyone know that. Especially his dad. Namjoons dad was a police officer, and because he so old school and use to things being his way he was strictly against gay people.

Namjoon realized he was gay when he kept dreaming about this one boy at his church, and one day he happen to have a wet dream about the boy underneath him, fucking into him at an extreme pace. He imagined the boy moaning out his name. Begging him to go harder and have no mercy on him. To fuck him till he passes out.

Something that everyone also knows about Jin is that he is innocent. Or so everyone thought.

Jin pov:

Ahh~ Ahhh~ ahhh~ ah~ ah~

S-shit...d-daddy! Yes! Fuck me so good!

The toy felt so good rubbing against my prostate. It felt to good, I was gonna cum. I finally cummed all in my panties, all around my skirt.
______________________________________

"Jiminie!!" Jin was running twords his best friend while waving his hands in the air like a maniac. Jimin just giggled like a little girl as Jin came running down the halls. "Jimin! You will not believe what happened last night!!" Jimin just laughed at his silly friend. "What did you do" Jin wiggled his eyebrows as he told jimin about fucking himself so good last night.

Jimin shushed Jin walking him to the janitor closet, but a certain someone noticed....

Namjoon came down to the both of them and sighed, you see namjoon was the hall manager, "sorry but you can't fuck in here..." the boys just laughed, "oh no we weren't gonna fuck, Jin was just gonna tell me somethi- ahhhh! It's a fucking spider!!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs, Namjoon just chuckled and went to kill the spider but his clumsy self knocked down Jin and him together in the closet, the door slamming. They suddenly heard a lock noise, and Jin yelled for jimin but nothing was heard.

Jin just groaned, wanting to get out of here. "Great now I'm stuck with the faggot of the school!" Jin glared at him, "so what if I'm gay..." Namjoon rolled his eyes, "whatever I don't care." But Jin wasn't having it. "No I asked you a question! What is wrong with being gay! I tell you what it is absolutely nothing!! I bet your just hiding the fact that your ga-." All of a sudden namjoons lips where on his.