2

Chaeyoung was still fast asleep when Mina decided to cook their breakfast. She kissed the younger at the forehead and her lips before going to the kitchen. She decided to fried rice, sunny side up and of course strawberry milk for her love.

While cooking, she then felt muscle-ish arms around her waist and familiar scent engulfing her nose she instantly knew who it was and greeted her good morning.

"You should start preparing the table bub, the food will soon be cooked okay?"  The younger just nod and do as she was ordered to. Mina, then served cooked foods to their table and started to dig up.

As usual they talked about their work, stuffs there and that and accidentally, Mina opened up about her boss.

"Minari, how many times should I tell you that you should call me when that fucker is forcing you to go with him? Hmm baby?" Chaeyoung isn't actually mad at Mina but to his boss who's trying to take advantage of her.

"But baby, you know me. If I know how to deal him, I wouldn't call you I might just be a nuisance to you if ever." Mina tried to reason out her thoughts.

"Baby, you will never be a nuisance to me okay? You are my responsibility and it is my fault if anything happens to you. I would never forgive myself. Remember when we were in college? Some guys tried to drugged you, what would happened if I didn't saved you? We can never really trust the people around us okay? So, let me take care of my responsibility as your girlfriend okay?"
The younger explained her side eagerly, avoiding Mina to misunderstand it. It also looks like the older understood and looked at her lovingly.

"Understood baby. I'm just worried that you might see me as that but thank you baby. Let me make it up to you okay?" Mina said to Chaeyoung and kissed her endearingly.