☆ drafts ☆

hey guys ! i am in a writing rut right now and it really sucks :( but luckily i had an idea and it might not be a good idea but here we are.

over the past couple of months, ive written some oneshots and guess what? i haven't finished them. rip oneshots. ive uh.. lost interest, you could say.

anyway, im still going to post them. right here, in fact. theyre all pretty short so it doesnt really matter. one im thinking of continuing but i can't at the moment so ill post it anyway.

i want my work to be shown and shared, even if it is unfinished. these drafts just show my journey.

i'm sad that i can't finish these, but it's just a normal life thing. people lose interest. it's natural.

here we go... going in chronological order.

TWO TIME - APRIL 2020
-

tyler: where are you?

josh: comin home soon

tyler: k ily

josh: ily2 cya

debby scoffed at josh as he set his phone down. "can't believe you're still with him, joshie."

josh sighed in response. "yeah, yeah, you say that every time."

she rolled her eyes, fastening her bra in the back. "leave 'em. you'll be happier with me."

josh looked back to her, grinning as he buttoned his shirt. "sure, deb. it's not like before you, we had our whole life planned out together."

"shut up, josh."

"suck it, loser. here, next week?"

"hopefully before," she winked, blowing him a kiss as he got up and slipped on his jacket. "oh, and josh?"

he looked to her. "mm?"

"i'll suck it," she giggled, her eyes flicking down. "next week."

josh chuckled. "alright, babygirl. see you soon."

she waved a goodbye as he slipped out the door.

~

tyler was sitting on the couch, watching the tv when josh came home.

"hi, joshie!" he said excitedly, waving from his spot on the couch. josh grinned at him, taking off his jacket and leaning down to kiss him quickly.

"hi, lovely."

tyler blushed, burrowing himself under the blanket. "dinner's on the stove. help yourself, i already ate."

josh chuckled softly. "not even waitin' for me?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"i was starving. sorry."

"it's alright, i don't mind."

and josh got his dinner that his loving boyfriend had made him, no shame in his mind that he was cheating on his lovely boy.

sitting down on the couch with a plate full of food, josh sighed, letting tyler snuggle into him.

"how was your day?" tyler asked him, who shrugged.