Chapter 50; Is There Something Up With You?

*Aika's POV*

I was in Ms. Toga's room again, and she was playing with my hair. She seemed happy. I wasn't, but I didn't say anything. She was happy, I didn't want to make her not happy.

"Kia, I need to talk to you about something, and you can't tell Tomu anything, okay? You need to know what to do." She said, starting to put my hair up again. I liked that nickname.

"I don't want to talk to the mean man." I frowned and looked down.

"You don't have to. Just wanted to make sure you knew not to tell anyone." She finished my hair. "I'm going to help you. I promise."

Someone knocked on the door loud. It was scary. I didn't want to hear that again.

The Mean Man came into the room along with the funny one. I liked the funny one. He was really funny.

"Oh, hey Shiggy. Hey Jin." Ms. Toga hummed softly. "Is there something you need?"

***

"Is there something you need?" Toga asked, putting up her stuff as Aika stood up. She didn't want to be inside the room. Not with the Mean Man. She made a break for the door, but was stopped by a gloved hand, keeping her from being able to leave.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tomura asked in an abnormally calm voice. His voice sent panic throughout the girl and she felt like she was about to cry. She couldn't cry, if she cried then he would hit her. Wouldn't he?

"Oh Tomu, let the girl explore. She's just not wanting to be cooped up in the same room the entire time she's here. I mean," She grabbed onto the long, blue and white dress she had gotten for Aika and pulled her back. "If she's going to live here, shouldn't she know her way around?"

Almost immediately, the blue haired man took a step away from the door. Aika didn't question it before running out of the room, leaving Toga, Shigaraki, and Twice inside.

She needed somewhere to hide. Somewhere safe so that she could cry and no one would find her.

And so she continued down the hallway to where the bar was. She was going to peak. Maybe she could hide outside? The hallway scared her, it was too open. Nowhere to hide.

She got to the wall and peaked over to look for any person on the other side. The mist guy was still behind the bar, looking down as he wiped down the bar. The man glanced up, making eye contact with the girl as he stood back straight.

"What are you doing out, little girl? Is everything alright?" Kurogiri asked, seeing that the girl was distressed. "Here, come sit down."

Aika didn't want to sit down with the mist man. She wanted to hide. Everything was scary right now, and she just wanted to hide. But she was scared of saying no too. She slowly obeyed, jumping after a few attempts onto one of the stools.

"Now, what seems to be the problem?" Kurogiri asked, leaning over the bar a bit so he was a bit more level with her. His entire life was devoted to taking care of Tomura, so he knew how to care for children. He enjoyed children, almost as if he had always had a liking for them.

Aika didn't answer. She didn't want the man to get mad at her. He seemed really nice, but so did her father.

"Not speaking? Do you not wish to tell me what's wrong?" Aika shook her head no and the man stood up completely again. He turned towards the drinks before opening a cabinet. He reached inside, grabbing something before putting it down on the bar infront of her. "You don't have to then."

Aika stared down at the plastic covered treat. She had no clue what it was, but was still kinda excited to try it. The man went back to cleaning the bar, looking up every once in a while to check on her.

***

Tomura could feel the side eye he got from Twice when he let the girl leave. Not because he had let her go, no, but because of how easily he was swayed. He knew that Shiga had a soft spot for him and Toga, but didn't know that she could make him do something that easily. Hell, even with Twice he didn't get so soft, and he barely ever got on his bad side. It was only with Toga.

Shigaraki ignored the look he was being given, instead looking back at Toga.

"You said that you've been in contact with Dabi?" He asked, closing the door completely. She stayed quiet for a second before nodding.

"Yes. He was saying something about planning an attack on the base. He didn't say anything about it, just to make sure that I snuck Kia out once everyone goes outside. He somehow got the number one and a few other heros on his side." Tomura grunted in displeasure, tugging at one of the fingers of his gloves.

"Any ideas of a date?"

"He said soon, I believe he said sometime this week?" He didn't say anything in response, instead staring down at the ground. "Shiggy, is there something up with you? Are you alright?"

Once again, he didn't answer. He straightened out a bit before leaning back on the wall.

"We're not going to be moving at all. No one is going to be leaving this bar. We stay in here, and if they come in, Kurogiri can get us all out. Twice, you're staying here as well. We need everyone here when they decide to attack. Toga, you'll be in charge of the girl. Stay safe, please."

"Wait, why aren't we leaving?" Toga asked, a small smile trying to get onto her face. She knew a lot more about the members of the league then she let on. Especially about Tomura and Dabi.

"Yeah, why aren't we? Cause we aren't pussies!"

"If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get." He growled, opening the door while not looking back. "We can't stand down so easily. If we do, we're not a threat."

And with that, he closed the door.

***

So random question for no reason.

Who do y'all think tops in dabihawks?

Cause like, yeah?

Also,

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ⊂(・▽・⊂)

🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈