Chapter 8: A Helping Hand

AHSOKA TANO

As time went on, Ahsoka kept feeling more and more stressed. There were people here that depended on her, and the only thing that calmed her down was Lux.

To calm down, she tried to meditate. She sat with her eyes closed and legs crossed. It was something that she hadn't done since she left the Order.

She didn't know what to meditate on, so she just cleared her mind, hoping she would be able to see or find something.

Then, she felt a presence. Something she hadn't felt since...

Ahsoka...

It was Kenobi's voice.

Obi-Wan? She called out in response.

The connection broke as soon as it was formed, but she knew that Obi-Wan had just sensed her location through the force. Maybe she was going to see one of the few friends she hadn't lost.

It was a few hours later when it happened. 

Mira came running up to her.

"Master Tano," she said, "We've got a ship on scanners that's headed right for us!"

"What? Where?"

"Come look!"

Mira and Ahsoka rushed to the cockpit, where Huyang and the Nautolian youngling Zatt were at the controls.

"Right there, see?" Mira said, pointing to a dot on the scanner.

Everyone else thought that they were doomed, but then Ahsoka started to feel the familiar presence of Obi-Wan Kenobbi.

"Do we have a visual," Ahsoka asked.

"Yes, right over there," Mira said, pointing at the ship.

It appeared to be a Correlian corvette.

"It's okay," said Ahsoka, "nobody panic. I can feel who's on board, we're fine. Get the docking port ready.

"Are you insane!?" Zatt protested.

"No, now go!"

Ahsoka rushed to the docking port as she felt a slight thump in the ship, indicating the Corvette had docked.

She walked up to the docking hatch, and it opened. Standing behind it was none other  than Senator Bail Organa from Alderaan.

Zatt's hand moved to the lightsaber on his wrist, but Ahsoka made a gesture to tell the Jedi around her to stand down.

"Ahsoka Tano, I presume?" The Senator said.

"Haven't I met you already?" Ahsoka asked. "Shouldn't you know who I am?"

"My apologies," said the Senator, "you've grown quite a lot since we first met."

The senator was right, but Ahsoka was at least recognizable enough that the mistake was stupid.

Senator Organa looked around, and noticed the people surrounding Ahsoka, all with lightsabers on their belts.

"I see you've helped some friends out," he said. "I have supplies on my ship. If you've been drifting out in space since this whole thing started, you must be starting to run a little low."

"Why are you here," Ahsoka asked.

"Because I know of what's happened in the Galaxy," he said, "And I'm here to do some good, just as you would."

He extended his hand, and Ahsoka shook it.

"Here," he said, "why don't you come on in, and we can start unloading the supplies for you."

He turned around and walked into the ship. Ahsoka started to follow.

"It's probably a trap," Zatt said behind her.

"It's okay," Ahsoka replied, "I don't think it is."

The door shut behind them, and when Ahsoka turned the corner, she saw none other than Obi-Wan and Yoda.

"It's been a while," Kenobi said.