{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No... Selene? Please tell me you didn't...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I... *she couldn't speak anymore as the tears began to fall again. Her heart breaking because she just knew he hated her now*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Why?... why did you do it? You could have been killed!! I can't stand the idea of losing you! *his hand touched her cheek and made her look up at him*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } I'll, let you two chat... I'll send Ralph's wife in a little while... *walks out*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I'm sooooo sorry Virgil... I never wanted to kill him... I-I..*sobs*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Baby please, there's no reason to be sorry for that... he was an asshole to you and hurt you, he deserved everything he got...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } But you're so mad! I know you hate me! *moves her face away from his touch*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No, no, no... I'm not mad because you killed him... *grabs her face with his hands but she still refuses to look up* I'm mad because it wasn't me who got to do it!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*looks up at him with wide, watery eyes* What?!...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oh yeah baby, contrary to how it may have appeared, but I hated my brother. He was toxic. And I will never forgive him for the shit that he put you through.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*sniffles* So... you're not... going to reject me?

Her eyes bounced back and forth looking into his as she pleaded with hope that he won't.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*laughs and pulls her into his arms* Shit Selene, you seriously think you'd get rid of me that easily!? Fuck that! You're stuck with me for life, toots!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*weakly laughs as she hugs him back tightly* I wouldn't have it any other way.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *still holding her tightly* You really killed him, huh?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods and speaks sadly* Yea...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*smiles* I knew my babe was a full on badass... a damn fine as hell, sexy badass that is... *licks the marking spot on her neck before placing a kiss on it*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shudders excitedly from the lick and then giggles* Still such a horndog...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Woof woof baby! *smirks*

Selene is completely shocked by the words he just said, they were the exact ones from the dream she had with him. She was so happy and hoped that the dream somehow did connect them and she had been speaking with him when she needed him the most. In her happiness, she pulled back enough to be face to face and kisses him longing and lovingly.

* * * *

Ralph's wife had come in a bit later and checked Virgil out. She said that his vitals were good and really strong and it seems that he should be as good as new in a few days of rest. There was no obvious signs that he would have any memory loss, but if he did, hopefully it would be very limited and temporary. She authorized Virgil the ok to leave the medical room and to take rest in his own room, but he is to take it super easy. But first things first, both needed a long, hot, relaxing shower. Selene helped him walk, since he hadn't done so in over two weeks and was a bit wobbly, and she took him to the bathroom.

The Wrong Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें