There walking out of his neighbour's house, was his boss Jung Jaehyun, with disleveled  clothes and messy hair. When the older finally turned he was met with the horrified face of Mark."Sir -you-um- What?"The younger asked still shocked from the situation. "Oh Mark...you live here to?" The older nervously chuckles.
And to make the situation even worse , a hickey covered Taeyong comes out ,only in a robe.

"Babe, you left your tie-" Taeyong turns to look at  Mark and his eyes widen."Oh Mark..haha" The other hickey covered male, scratches his nape and let's out a nervous chuckle.
"I'm gonna go "is all Mark says  before  walking of and down to his car leaving a stunned couple behind.

.
.
.
When Mark gets to station he drops his stuff on his desk and sits down with a smile." What's got you so happy? "Johnny asks in English. "I cracked the case " The younger says  proudly. "Wow , good for you. You should check in with the  Captain when he gets here so you can arrest that hoe "  Johnny says excitedly .

Mark cringes at the mention of his boss,the image of his neighbour covered in hickies. "Hehe.. . . Yea.. . ."
Johnny looks at him confused but doesn't question it.

.
.
.

Its now 11:10 and Mark is standing right infront of the cigarette shop.
he's waiting there early so if anything  happens, he'll be on time to catch that bastard. What suprised Mark was at 11:15  the  man next to him was pulled . He took out his gun and ran into the alley."Im going in!" He spoke into the earpice but he was to slow.The man who was pulled was already on the floor...knife right threw his forehead.

He gasped. "H-how" He turned to the smirking black figure standing next to the corpse . Mark pushed the mysterious figure into the wall ripping his mask of, not expecting to see a very very attractive man."Woah Woah  calm down, let's get to know each other first, I'm Yuta and you are?" The handsome killer says.

"SHUT UP "Mark screams pointing his gun at the killers head.The man only smirks."Well arn't you feisty " The taller says biting his lip and looking Mark up and down . That only caused him to dip the gun deeper into the side of his head." Pull the trigger, I dare you, kill . Me."The other challenges.

Mark puts his hands on the trigger with shaky hands.Pressing down lightly . He lets out a breath did know he was holding and puts the gun down not able to pull the trigger.
In no time, he was being pinned to the wall behind him with his wrists above his head."W-what are Y-you doing!get off me !" He yells obviously flustered by the position.

The older only smirks and leans down to the youngers ears. "I knew you couldn't pull it" He whispers huskily in Mark's ear making his legs turn to jelly. " What D-do you want" Mark says trying not to look the man in the eye."W-why do you -" He was cut off by a  deep laugh. " Why do Kill all those innocently people? Well all those people are not very innocent as you may think " He spits coldly.

"W-what do you mean? "

"I mean, if you checked those victims private files , you would have known why I killed"

"They were all good people though, what are you talking about? "Mark asks clearly very confused .The taller looks down at Marks name tag and back up at his face."Well Mark, all those fuckers were rich wealthy bastards "He said coldly.

"But that's not a reason to fucking kill!"Mark yelled trying to struggle out of the others death grip." I killed them because of the way  they  spent it" Yuta looks into Marks eyes directly.
"Mark, they have been buying fucking minors and using them as fucking sex toys!Kids Mark !Fucking children from the age of 10 years old were bought and sold! But the police can't even arrest that!you guys are over there arresting fucking robbers , but what about the people that  robbed all of those children's lives for fuck sake !" Yuta tightened his hands around Mark's wrists.

Mark was stunned , he didn't know this was all happening. "But don't worry, I've been taking care of the polices Job for 2 months now right, so it's ok" He smiles . He leans down to Mark's ears again and whispers "Don't worry I won't take it out on you...you're cute " He licks the shell of Marks ear causing Mark's eyes to widen.

Yuta puts his leg between Mark's and rubs his knee against the younger's crotch causing   a gasp to escape his mouth."W-what are Y-you-"Mark was cut of as Yuta kissed his lips.When he pulled away the smaller was shaking slightly. "Please l-leave m-me alone- " He said but was cut of by a moan that left his lips as Yuta's knee pressed down harder .

Yuta's lips soon found there place one Mark's neck sucking and biting, creating a purple bruise.When he pulled away he was proud of his creation and looked at Marks face .
The younger was biting his lips , trying not to moan as the others knee moved faster.

His face  was red and his eyes were watery and glossy. "P-please s-stop -ahh~" He was cut off by another moan that left his lip as he felt his orgasm near."Hmm..I don't think you want that do you ~" Yuta smirked evily, taking one hand from Marks wrist to palm at the youngers bulge.

This only caused the younger to moan more."J-just s-stop ahh~" Mark let out another moan, the feeling to Cum getting closer.Yuta leaned down and captured the smallers lips as Mark tried to struggle away from him.Yuta rubbed his knee harder against Mark causing him to gasp.

The taller took that as a opportunity and stuck his tounge in.Mark now had tears of both pleasure and disgust running down his cheeks, trying to get out of the olders grip.Yuta pulled away a string of saliva connecting both there lips. He rubbed his hand faster and in seconds, Mark came in his pants.

Yuta stepped away from Mark and look him up and down.

The boy was holding onto the wall with his back pressed against it , panting heavily. His now swollen lips were covered in saliva and his face was red . There was a small wet spot by his crotch area and his hair was really messy.Yuta smirked .

Soon  sirens were heard and Yuta pecked the frozen boys lips one more time."See you around baby" He winked and with that he jumped onto the roof and was gone . Johnny came into the alley to find his friend looking like  a hot mess. " What happened?  After you lost connection I called a back up team" Johnny said worried and confused at his friends state.

Mark didn't answer he just stood there frozen , flustered.

What the fuck just happened?