Chapter Eleven- I Love Who?

Brooke

"Brooke, will you marry me?"

I was trying to scream, "YES!", but couldn't find my voice. I nodded my head and he let out a breath he was holding. He slipped the ring on my hand and jumped up.

"You have just made me the happiest person in the entire world!"

He picked me up and spun me around, and I was truly the happiest girl in the world.

.

.

.

Darren

I was pissed when Uncle Jed called a pack meeting at 2 am. I hated when he acted like he ran the pack and called these meetings without telling me. I sighed and kissed Brooke's head before leaving her again. I only hoped she wouldn't wake up before I got back.

I met Mason in the hall, and he was pissed off too.

"Uncle Jed better have a good reason for this."

"He never has a reason. Come on, let's run."

I listened for Brooke the whole time I was gone.

.

.

.

Uncle Jed was moving all over the place.

"I don't know how to say this, but the pack has been invaded."

We started getting responses from everyone in the room.

Uncle Jed looked at me and scoffed.

"Some alphas do better than others. Darren I would like for you and your friends to step down from pack leader position."

Mason got in his face this time.

"I don't think so Jed. If you want this pack then you have to pry it from our cold dead hands because I refuse to take orders from a pack member. Look I have much better things to do than be here. Meeting dismissed."

Everyone left, and I was proud of my brother because he has never stood up to anyone before.

"Dude, something is wrong. I can feel it."

I nodded back at Mason. Logan and Michael had the same worried look on their face.

We went full wolf and ran as fast as we could. When we got to the house the door was open. All of our mates were gone...

.

.

.

Bree

I woke up with a serious headache locked in a cell.

"About time."

I looked over at Natalie and Meygan before replying back to what Meygan just said.

"Where are we, and where is Brooke?"

Meygan sighed, "We have no idea. Some guy Trevor locked us in here."

"Trevor has Brooke? Oh my God! We have got to get out of here and save her. Can't we mind link Darren or Mason?"

"It is useless here. We are surrounded by silver. We cannot contact anyone from the pack."

I sat on the floor remembering that I am completely useless to save my best friend. Meygan came to my side and hugged me.

"We will get her back. I promise."