Company. {George} [[𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙]]

I know George's cat, Luca, has a very rare disease.. and George had to let Luca go.. So he needs all of the love and support from us. ♥︎

Y/N POV:

'𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑃...𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑃...𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑃!!!' I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I opened my eyes. One by one. I pulled out my right arm to reach my alarm clock. Once my alarm stopped beeping, I grabbed my phone and check for notifications. "From George?.." I muttered underneath my breath. I quickly sat up from my sleeping position. I clicked the numbers to unlock my phone. I, then, tapped Twitter. I refreshed my home page and saw, "Sad post warning". I read his sad post. Then, moved my eyes to the comment section. Before I could read the other comments. I saw George's.

"Oh.. poor George.." I said, I felt very sorry for George. Luca (his cat) was only a year old.

{Time skip}

I decided to take a warm shower. After, I put on comfortable clothes. Then, I trotted to my set up. I plop down on my gaming chair. I took my phone and debated whether to call George or not.

Third person of view:

Of course, Y/N had to respect George's privacy and wait for him to take the information all in. Y/N made her decision which is to call him.

Y/N called George. It took a couple of minutes for him to answer Y/N's call but he answered. "Hey George.. I saw your post.. are you alright..?" Y/N was the first one to speak. Y/N realized she asked if George was alright, but she knew he wasn't. She waited for a response but nothing slipped out George's lips. "I-I know you don't feel fine, but i'm here to be your company. T-that's why I called." Y/N stated. Before George could speak, he took a deep sigh.
"Thank you, Y/N. I just.." George took another deep breath before finishing his sentence. "I-I just need time to absorb all of the details.." George stated. His voice sounded depressing.

"Just so you know, I'm always here to comfort you, whenever. Even if you're going yell or scream at me. I'm here to listen. Okay?" Y/N blurted out. "Thank you, Y/N.. for always being there for me.." George said.

Y/N Pov:

My cheeks reddened. '𝐼-𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦..' I thought to myself. It took me a moment to reply to his sentence. "T-that's what best friends are for..!" I blurted out.

{Time skip}

George's POV:

After having a decent conversation with Y/N, I felt happy. Of course a bit downcast because I had to let Luca go.. but Y/N made my mood at ease. She always did. I just loved how she was always there for me, whenever I had bad days. 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮.

{extended ending}

George's POV:

I was scrolling through Twitter till' I saw Y/N's recent post.

I read her post and it said: "Currently at Brighton, England! Some friends here?"

I've been wanting to meet Y/N. I wanted to confess my feelings to her one day. And it was this day.

I quickly contacted her phone number. I was impatient. "Come on...!" I muttered underneath my breath.

Y/N POV:

I felt my Black Quilted Purse shivering. (I hope you all understand, cuz I think you might not..not saying your stupid and all of that but I don't think I put it in a correct way..)

I quickly opened my purse and grabbed my phone.

'𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐺𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒?' I thought to myself. I answered his call. "Hello? George-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was cut by George. "Y/N! I saw your post just now. I was wondering where you are? Because I live in Brington!" George happily said. "I'm at the a-airport." I stuttered, surprised by George's words. "I didn't know you live at Brington!" I added. "I can come and pick you up!" George insisted. "Thanks George! I would love that!" My cheeks reddened. I smiled.

I was stunned by George's words. I felt my heart race. "I'll be there soon! See you!" That was George's last response before ending the call.
I felt nervous and happy at the same time. It was going to be the first time seeing each other, face to face!

As the call ended, thoughts stumbled across my mind. '𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑? 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟? 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚?' I couldn't stop thinking about these thoughts. I tried to brighten up your mood. Be less nervous.. more of happy.

After a couple of deep breaths, I soon calmed down.

I looked around, searching for George. No sight of him.

{A couple of minutes later}

Still no sight of George. I went back to using my phone, reading Wattpad stories.

After a while, a Honda Civic Type R car pulled up front. I looked up. I lift up my left eyebrow, confused to whom own the breathtaking car. It was the car I always dreamed of having.

(I'm not good at cars and I'm sorry if the Honda Civic Type R isn't your fav.)

I heard the driver door opened. My ears perked up. I saw a tall guy with a hoodie on. His back was facing me so I couldn't seem to know who the person is. He soon turned around. I saw a familiar face.. and that familiar face came from George. A big smile planted on both of our faces.

—————————————————————

A/N:

Word count: 939 (this part does not include with the word count.)

I was thinking if I should do a part 2.. and doing a Kenma Kozume x Reader One shots. Still thinking tho!

Anyways, I'm sorry for the wait! Also, I hope you like this. I tried to use many accurate words and sentences.