Warzone

The agents and superheroes are getting outnumbered by the villains. Slowly one by one MATA agent and TAPOPS member are defeated.

Ali: Come one, we need to gather up !

Fang: Who put you in charge !? I'm not trusting people like you !

Rudy: What's your freaking problem ?!

Ali: Shut up ! Ugh !

Ali got shot by non other than Retak'ka, the Elemental Titan. The others especially Boboiboy was very shocked to see the deceased Supervillain standing in front of him as he inched back with fear in his eyes and body trembling. A sudden flash of painful memories flooded his head, the memories of powers taken from him by force.

Yaya: Boboiboy ? Are you okey ?

Retak'ka: Heh, you thought that you'll never see me again !? I'm an IMMORTAL !!!! I shall stop at nothing to claim what's mine !

Rudy: What did you stole from him ? Whatever it is, give it back !

Fang: You don't know anything, you better shut up !

Ali: What's going on ? We need an explanation, now !

Bbb: He's the original wielder of my powet but he missused it and it was taken and given to me to safeguard it. I'm not gonna let you do it again ! *changes into Supra* Bring it on !

Ali: We'll help let-

Bbb: NO ! I'm the last Elemental user and it's my duty to prevent Retak'ka from taking it.

Retak'ka: Heh, you talk too much, fight me like a true warrior !

Yaya: I'm hel-

Bbb: No, go. Keep the others safe. I'm begging you.

Ali, Alicia, Rudy and Iman left Boboiboy and Retak'ka on the battlefield followed by Boboiboy's friends. After they left, the two were silent, non made a move. The Numeroz henchmen gathered around and witnessed the two Elemental users glaring at eachother in the eyes. Boboiboy activated his Supra form, the most powerful combination of Solar and Halilintar. Retak'ka only smirked and activated an unknown Elemental form to Boboiboy which is Dark, it has similiar features like his Gamma form but coloured purple with dark energy emmiting from his entire body.

Bbb: What power is that ?! Where did you get it !?

Retak'ka: This ? Just a present from my new master so I can destroy you and all of the annoying peace-keepers !

Retak'ka jumped in the air and attacked him with his Dark Elemental powers. He was far more powerful than any of Boboiboy's attacks. All the attacks were dodged and Boboiboy was about to launch his "Super Supra Beam" when Retak'ka countered it with his own Beam Of Darkness. The extreme power sent away and his body is filled with wounds and cuts. Retak'ka was about to finish the Elemental Hero's life until he was stopped by a mighty, scary figure. The figure wore blue with a giant sword on his back. He also has different eye colours.

 He also has different eye colours