Opening the door, there the small boy was. He had a bright smile on his face and in his hand was a bag full of snacks. Even though I was still upset, his smile always made me feel better. Plus he brought snacks.
    We were both laying on my bed, grubbing on all sorts of snacks and talking.  "I feel helpless. Back to back terrible shit has been happening and now I don't know what to do. I have my grandma to worry about, a child, and this fucking gang shit. Plus school and just taking care of myself. It's just allot." My voice trembled, as I could feel myself start to break down again. "Well you don't have to go through all of this alone Taehyung-ah. We have your back, especially me. Don't think that we'll let you bear this pain and struggle alone." The small boy's soft voice reassured me.  "I know, thank you Minnie. Thinking about it though, I feel bad for this child. Me and Seungyeon aren't together and I don't want to be with her. This baby is going to grow up in an already broken household and I feel horrible. Plus I'm scared that I won't be a good dad. First of all I'm still a kid, I'm in a gang, I smoke and occasionally do other stuff, and drug dealing is my source of income. I'm very unfit to be a father." I ramble, expressing my concern.  "Those things are all true, but that doesn't mean you'll be a terrible father Taehyung. As long as you're there for the kid and actively loving and caring for the baby that's all that matters. I personally think you'll be a good dad." Jimin says, which surprised me.  "Why do you think that?".  "Because, you're actually really sweet and thoughtful. When you care for people, it really shows. And you can be really soft when you want to be, which is needed when caring for a child."  His words were so nice and genuine. I can't believe an angel like him exists.  "How can you be so sweet, huh? It's like you have not one bad bone in your body." I tell him and he shrugs. Glancing at my phone, I notice the time.  "It's late, is your mom ok with you staying so late?". "I don't know, I'm surprised she didn't call by now. I don't wanna go home yet though." The boy whines, pouting cutely.  "Then don't.".  "You want me to sleep over?" He asks surprised, and I shake my head yes. "I'll ask my mom then."
______________________________________
     At this moment, I was looking for something of mine that jimin could wear. He was in the shower currently.  I'm bigger than him so allot of my clothes would be pretty loose on him. I ended up choosing one of my many tshirts and some sweatpants. For me, I chose my favorite pajama set. Usually I would go to sleep in just my boxers, but since jimin is here I'll be polite.  "Here, those are the smallest clothes I could find." I informed the boy, once he was out the shower.
    After my shower, I got dressed and came out of the bathroom. There on my bed, was an interesting sight to see. Jimin lay, flat on his stomach. All I can see was his ass and how it poked out. I admired the way his back arched down beautifully. Thankfully he didn't notice me practically eating him with my eyes, as he was too busy on his phone. I don't even know why I'm having these types of thoughts about him.  "Taehyung, you good?" Too busy in my head, I haven't realized they he felt me staring at him.  "Uh... yeah. I'm chilling." I climb onto the bed and lay next to him. On his screen was Pinterest. There were a bunch of tattoo pics, which confused me.  "Why are you looking at tattoos?".  "Cause I kinda want one. I also want to dye my hair.". That answer surprised me. I wouldn't have guessed that he would want a tattoo.  "I can bring you to the tattoo shop I went to. We don't have to tell your mom. And then we can dye your hair, but you'll have to let your mom know about that one.". I tell him and his eyes light up.  "You would do that for me?". I nod, "Of course, why not?"  He just smiles at me. For a moment we just stare at each other. Our eyes completely locked together, unwavering. I find it so funny that at first he couldn't even look me in the eyes, now look at us. His eyes scanned my face, analyzing every detail.  "You're so handsome." He says, after his analysis.  I grin cockily, "Is that so?"  He shakes his head yes. "Aren't I the one that's supposed to give you compliments? You said so yourself.".  "True. Give me a compliment then." The boy demands, waiting.  "You are very pretty.". Saying those words, I could see his blushing cheeks. I love how easily he blushes, it's so cute. "Really? Before we became friends you always looked at me like I was disgusting."  Thinking of the past, I cringe. I was so cold but it was because I misjudged the boy, which I regret.  "No. I didn't like you back then because I assumed you were something that you aren't. But, I always thought you were pretty and it bothered me.". His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.  "Why would it bother you?".  "Just the way I was raised. I'm not supposed to think that a boy can be pretty. And I guess seeing you really made me question things." I confess. Wow, I'm shocked that I admitted that.  "Oh." He mumbles. I haven't noticed before, but while we were talking, the space between us has become significantly smaller. His face truly is stunning. Every detail on him is perfectly crafted, a true art piece. I couldn't help staring, especially at his lips. They were heavenly; pink, plump, full, perfection. Without warning I leaned in. Our lips were a centimeter away, I could feel his warm breath on my lips.  Fuck it. Was my thought before completely pressing my lips against his. I have no clue what possessed me to do that, but there's no turning back now.

JiMinnieMouse

JiMinnieMouse

  Liked by _Tae_baby_ and 89 others

JiMinnieMouse   😴💤
view all 31 comments

Bad_bunny😈  👀😏

Hoe_suck  oop👀🤭
a few hours ago

A.N~  They kissed, uh oh. Btw, the instagram post was before the kiss.