𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 | ᴋɪᴍ ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ

~Regretful Actions~
Requested by: Miaa_azli
Genre: Angst & Fluff

Your POV

Today I got off work early so decided to visit my girlfriend. That's right! My girlfriend is the one and only Jennie Kim. The most beautiful, kind-hearted person I've ever met.

She's an Idol...while me? I'm just a doctor who graduated med school early with overprotective parents. Honestly all of this feels like a dream. I can't believe I found someone like her.

She's way too good for me, so I promise to treat her right. I don't someone to snatch her away from me.

I arrived at their dorm. I guess she's the only one here because I don't hear the ruckus the other three caused.

"A Red Mercedes?" I thought. Maybe it's their manager's

Carefully, I sneaked up the stairs so I can surprise her. She likes milk ice cream so I bought her some. She loves it when I bring her food.

As I near the door, I could hear faint moans and heavy breathing.

She can't be...right?

Wanting my assumptions to be wrong, I took a peek on the slightly ajared door.

No...

My girlfriend...on top of a man whom I recognized from the boy group EXO. Making out.

I froze. Did I do something wrong? Did I not fulfill her needs? Didn't she feel the love that I was giving? My brain went on an overdrive, not realizing that I dropped the pint of Ice Cream that I was holding.

Meaning...They looked at my direction

"(Y-Y/N) It's not what it looks like!" Same line from everyone who cheats. I guess that man got startled because he ran out of the house.

That explains the car

"Babe believe me it's not like what you saw!" She started to walk towards me while every step forward i took a step back.

"Then what Jennie?! Are you just practicing how to make out with someone?!" I can't believe I was shouting. She remained silent

"Where did I go wrong? Did I not fulfill your needs? Was I out of your league because you're an idol? Answer me!" I was getting frustrated...mad and sad

"Yes you didn't fulfill your duty! You weren't there for me when I needed you the most! You want answers? Fine!" She started walking towards me that I didn't have time to move back.

"You never had time for me! You didn't go to dates with me anymore. You're always busy like you didn't have a life outside that hospital! I wish you would disappear like you did when I needed you the most-" She didn't get to continue when I abruptly stood up

"That's not a reason to cheat! There never was!" My emotions were getting the best of me.

"Let me give you one. I don't love you anymore." I couldn't take it anymore. Tears fell from my eyes when I stared back at her beautiful cat eyes. For a second, I saw regret.

Even she, can't believe what she just said. But what's true and not anymore?

"I-I'm very sorry for hurting you. I wish y-you all the best." I quickly left the house and ran towards my car.

"W-wait (Y/N) I didn't mean those!" I looked towards my rear mirror and saw her running up to me.

I have to leave. I can't take this