8- going on break

harry and i had been fake dating for a little over a month. ron and hermione have started to tolerate me and we've started to become, friends? draco and the rest of the guys were starting to get very mad. even another slytherin, theo nott, has started to become friends with the boys and notice my behavior. daphne and i were currently in our dorm finishing packing for winter break. not much has happened, except a troll was in the dungeons and the trio tried to tame it.

"so are you excited for christmas? oh and the annual malfoy christmas ball! i'm so excited. it'll be amazing!" daphne started rambling.
"yes i'm excited. i do hope that sunny can send presents for everyone i got them for. but the ball, it'll be marvelous. i have no idea what i'm going to wear, but i know mother will have a dress for me." i said while closing my trunk and grabbing my owl. i guess i forgot to mention her. i found her around the hogwarts grounds. i don't know if she belonged to anyone but she had a hurt wing. i took her to madam pomfrey and she said she would be fine and that i could keep her.

"how will your parents and draco react when they find out you have an owl?" daphne asks.
"well, my parents won't find out, and i think draco would be somewhat happy because it means that he would be able to send things to people." i said with a smirk. daphne just laughs and shakes her head. we drag our trunks down the stairs and see the boys in the common room. we set our trunks down and start to leave. the boys all follow us and we all start to walk to the carriages. when we got to the station, the 7 of us found and squeezed into a compartment. soon after we got on, the train started to move.

"lily will you please talk to us?" blaise asks. i just look at him and give him a smile.
"i'd love to talk to you. it's my idiot brother that i'd like to ignore." i say.
"LILY WHAT HAVE I DONE?" draco almost shouts.
"oh i don't know. you lied saying that i like someone else when i had feelings for no one, you basically just let greg be mad at me and never said anything to him, i was trying to make you mad by dating harry and it worked but every time you tried to talk to me, you would always grab my arm or shoulder too hard and would bruise me and it hurt! as my brother you should be there to help pick me up, not break me down." i said. tears started to form in my eyes and i saw dracos expression soften. he opened his mouth to speak but before he could, i stormed out of the compartment. i started walking down the hallway, not knowing where i was going. i found an empty compartment and tried to calm down.

after i had been in there for a good 10 minutes, i saw someone open the door.
"hey love, are you ok?" i look up and see an older boy in a hufflepuff shirt.
"yes i am," i say wiping my eyes," you can leave ya know."
"yes but i'm not going to do that. you know us puffs are nice people, i'm gonna help you calm down. now tell me, what is miss lilith malfoy upset about."
i didn't bother to ask him how he knew my name, but i needed to ask him his.
"why should i tell you? you know my name, but i don't know yours."
"of course, my apologies. i'm cedric diggory, hufflepuff, third year. i'm on the hufflepuff quidditch team as a seeker."
i remember him now. he beat all the other house seekers. except for slytherin if course.

"now, tell me what's wrong. or should i get a first year puff to come in here." i looked at him challengingly with a look that said 'bring it'
"justin! come over here." he called. a boy with beautiful brown hair and brown eyes walked in.
"ced, what do you-" he started to say but stopped as he looked at me. he stared at me and looked me up and down. his eyes were so captivating. i've never thought about a boy like this. i-
"justin, this is lilith malfoy. lilith, justin finch-fletchley. fellow puff." he introduced us and we kept staring at each other. i eventually stuck out my hand for him to shake and i shot him a signature malfoy smile.
"well. i'll leave you to it."

cedric left and justin sat down in his place. we just looked at each other a little longer then started talking.
"so how's hogwarts been for you so far?" i ask. he wasn't gonna make a move so i had to.
"it's been good. being a muggle born hasn't proved to have the best perks." he said slightly laughing. we continued talking until we saw the station coming up.
"hey can i post you on my ig?"
"sure."

justin.ff

met a snake, they're not all that bad

met a snake, they're not all that bad. @ln.malfoy

"and can i get your number?" i ask him. he slightly blushes as i hand him my phone. he takes it and adds his number. i see he put his name as 'justin👾' and i just laugh and shake my head. we walk off the train and i look around for my brother and friends.

"lilith there you are. we were looking for you." i hear draco say as he walks up to me. i mutter a 'sorry' and we walk towards our parents.
"hello draco, lilith. let's go home." father says. we just nod our heads and follow our parents with our trunks. i managed to hide sunny in my coat so i hope they don't see her. we apparated home and immediately i went to my room. i put honey in a corner with some boxes so my parents wouldn't be able to find her. i then put my trunk at the foot of my bed. i changed into a skirt, long sleeved black shirt, and i put a pair of sandals on my bed for later. i walk over to dracos room and i hear he's on the phone with someone.

"of course she doesn't like potter! yea yea we'll get you two together. YES ask her to dance at the ball you dimwit. i gotta go too. goodbye goyle." i hear him click his phone and i know he hung up. i decide that's a cliché time to walk in, so i do.
"hey drac, wanna go outside?" i walk in and see him on his bed in jeans and a slytherin shirt. note to self- get a slytherin hoodie and shirt.
"sure." we put on our shoes and go outside to the garden. i sit down under a tree and pull out my phone.

justin.ff has sent you a friend request!

ced.diggory mentioned you in a comment!

ced.diggory sent you a friend request!

d.malfoy has mentioned you in a comment!

i already know this is gonna be bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kinda like this chapter. idk doe. hehe maybe a puff love interest?? anyway the girl in the picture is one i found on pinterest and i have no idea who it is but they're pretty and i give them photo creds. anyway, what do y'all think is gonna happen next? hehe

-hunr🤠