-One-

E L I N A
"That was my most precious art kit! Why would you hide it?" I said furiously at my brother, Jake. "You've been mean to me big 18 year old!" "Well how, little 6 year old." Gosh, Jake is the most annoying kid on the planet. "ONE THING, IM TELLING MOM!!" He said running to our mom. I rolled my eyes and stared at a blank white wall. I thought about putting my drawings up there. I drew in a tournament an won 2nd place. "Come eat!" Called my mom. I walked downstairs with my IPad. I always watch art videos on there while I'm eating. "Put that down, we're having supper." Crap she always say that when I'm at the important part! I put it down giving her a stink eye. "She blamed me for stealing her kit!" Omg, I'm about to kick him out of this house! I walked up to my bedroom to draw. I needed some inspiration so I drove to Starbucks. As I drove, my ex boyfriend, Luke, saw me and smiled. That was unusual. He would look at me and glare. When I arrived. I ordered a Green Tea Frappé, with spiced whipped cream and caramel syrup. "Wow that's a lot." Said a beautiful brunette with green eyes and a necklace that says "L". "You are very pretty, what's your name?" I asked. "It's Liv." "Thanks." I said taking my frappé. I got inspiration and drew my frappé. Liv looked over and said "you should meet my bestie, Calum. He's great at art like you!" "Thanks, but I recently had a break up and I'm not ready to move on." "I'm so sorry, why don't you stay here with me till I leave?" "Thank you. I just moved here from D.C. and I only made one friend, Kat."
I felt innocent, like a kid. Me and Liv talked for 3 hours and she said Calum studies art like me AND goes to the same collage. I told her I gotta go and so I drove home and got ready for bed. I went to sleep and thought if I should date Calum.