chapter 3

It was the day of graduation Suna, Osamu, and Atsumu all in their graduation gowns. Suna felt like crying because he never confessed to Osamu and now they were parting ways. Osamu was still dating Mitsuki and they seemed really happy together. "Well this is it, we finally made it." Suna said practically on the verge of crying."Yeah we've come a long way since first year." Atsumu replied tears streaming down his face."Its been fun." Osamu stated."Osamu I have something to tell you..." Suna said stammering on his words. 'This is it its now or never.' He thought just for a second."Osamu I love you. And loving you made me realize something... Loving you is a losing game." Suna bursted into tears and started running never looking back on highschool. A few years later..Suna was playing on a very famous professional volleyball team. He had forgotten all about what happened in highschool and somehow ended back in his home town. Suna was hungry and he heard about the new onigiri shop around. He walked in the new shop it was named 'Onigiri Miya' there he met a nice man at the counter. "Excuse me sir, are you free right now?" Suna asked."Oh sure." The man at the counter replied.'He seems nice. Hes got a nice build probably played sports, he wore a black shirt under a black apron. Brown hair swiped to the right underneath a black cap.' "Uh sir? Would you like something?" The man stated."Oh yeah, lost my train of thought sorry." Suna replied."I would like two onigiris, one with tuna filling with seeds on top, and one regular one. That would be all thank you." Suna ordered what he got back in highschool.The man dropped the bowl of rice he had made in the morning for todays costumers. "Sunarin...?"

312 words~