All for nothing

*Mikes POV*

The rest of the bandmembers entered the "ring".

"MIKE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING", he yelled and wanted to run towards me, but one of the guys held him tight.

"I- I don't know Brad", I stuttered.

"You're not going to get beat up", Rob asked and I nodded.

"No, you don't do that! YOU NOT! Let me do this for you", he yelled.

I shook my head.

"Ready, kid?"

I wanted to say something but suddenly I felt a huge pain in my stomach and then I got a hit in the face. I felt how my nose started bleeding. And then another hit, again in my face.

"MIKE", Chester screamed and I saw that an arm was wrapped around his thin form.

"Let go of me", he yelled.

Again, a severe pain in my stomache. I broke down and curled up in a ball on the wet green gras. Suddenly, a foot collided with my stomach. Four fuckin times. And then I felt the foot collide with my back.

"STOOOP", I heard Chester screaming.

"I thought you were brave, oh come on! Stand up and fight like a man, pussie!"

He tugged me up and hit me again in the face. I felt blood running all over my face.

"You're so boring, you know?"

My body was shaking heavily. The man took my chin and forced me to look in his eyes.

"Well... I thought you were tougher. So boring. Oh god I'm dying, because you're so boring."

He let go of me and punched me in my face again. And then he hit me again in the stomach. I stumbled backwards and collapsed at the ground. Every part of my body hurt like hell. I knew that I wouldn't survive it.

"You give up, already? Fine, take the I don't know whats his name... Bennington? Yeah I think so. Take Bennington and I don't know. Do what you want", he said and turned around to the guy who held Chester.

"No, not Chester. Nobody", I gasped.

"Oh you're still awake? I thought you were asleep. But yeah, then. Stand up and fight like a real man."

My view started to blur, but I tried not to become unconscious. Come on Mike, be strong. I wiped the blood from my mouth and nose away and stood up. I was so upset then.

I staggered to the guy as suddenly a fist collided with my eye.

"You fuckin bastard", I screamed and ran towards him. I took the last strengh from my body and hit the guy in the face. Three times. Then I boxed with my foot into his stomach. He stumbled backwards but didn't fall over.

"Thats cute, kid", he said and laughed.

Oh shit. He came over and started to hit me in the face, stomach, everywhere. I fell on the ground and tried to carry on breathing. My view started to blur again. I saw, how he was about to kick me, again, when I heard Chesters voice:

"Stop it! Please stop it!"

"So what? You want that I stop? Why would I? Give me a reason", he asked.

"No Chaz, no", I gasped.

"Shut up! Let him talk", he smirked.

"So, you would sacrifice for this son of a bitch", he asked.

"He's not a son of a bitch", Chester yelled, "And... y-y-yeah, I w-would, because this is my best f-friend and he was about to let k-kill hisself for me...", he added quitly.

"Aww thats cute. You heard what he was saying, little boy?"

I nodded and felt my eyes watered. This was getting too much out of control...