Runaway?

*Chesters POV*

Sunlight hit my eyes when I found myself lay on a cold ground. My head hurt like hell. And my body too. It felt like the shit was beaten out of me. Slowly, I tried to open my eyes. But I shut them again because it was more comfortable and they were too heavy. I was tired and it felt like someone inserted me something. It felt that I was high. And I thought that someone inserted me drugs because I knew how it felt like. I decided again to open my eyes. At first my view was blurred but after a few seconds it all went clear. I forced myself to sit up straight. So I put my elbows next to me and pushed my body up to a sitting position. I inhaled sharply, because a hurting shock went trough my body. From my ankles to my fingertips. I took a deep breath to calm down. As my body settled a little bit down, I rubbed my eyes and took a look around. I was in a room, shafts of sunlight where crawling into the room. I scanned my body. My pants were teared and one of my shoes were missed. My shired was ripped open as well. I saw some blue spots on my arms and on  my stomach but I couldn't remembere what happened. Shit. Eventually I tried to stand up. Slowly and gentle. It hurt very much. I finally managed myself to stand up. At first I was dizzy but then I concentrated myself and looked at one point. I took some deep breaths again and then the dizzy feeling went away.

"Where am I", I asked myself.

As I realized that I wasn't at home and that I was caughed in a stranger room, panic raised in my body.

"Okay... Just... calm down..."

Shit. Nothing worked. I was getting a panic attack. I ran to the little window. I saw that the room was in a basement. Great. I pressed my face at the railings. Behind the railings was a little window as well. Behind the window was something like a tube with one square meter space. The tube was connected with the window, so I could look up into the sky. It endet up open in the ground floor. On the opening were also railings. I wondered for what the tube was meant. I had no chance to flee.

I looked up into the horizon. The sunlight faded away and clouds were built. And all of sudden I heard a rumble. And then raindrops clapped against the small window. The raindrops grew into hails. When I was young I hated thunderstorms. They scared me and each time I thought about the poor people out there. But when I was older I was fine with thunderstorms.

This time I thought about Mike. His body appeared behind the window. Mike wore a white shirt and a black jeans. His hair was spiked. He stood there. He smiled at me, I smiled back when his eyes met mine. But then I saw sadness and anger. The rain started again and Mikes vision was getting wet. His hair was now flattened and water dropped into his face. He looked at the ground and when he lifted his head again tears of blood made their way from his eyes to his cheeks. And then his white shirt coloured red.

"MIKE", I screamed.

He all of sudden crumbled and faded away. A last forced smile appeared on his face, until his vision was washed away.Myself ended up on the ground, leaned against the wall with arms slung around my knees. I was crying uncontrobally.

"It was just an imagination... just an imagination", I tried to calm myself down, again.

But it didn't help. My breaths came out in short gasps. I didn't want to be there. I wanted back to my band members. In the tour bus or at a concert. I missed my family so much. Everything hurt. My body and my soul. Everything was going worse. I closed my eyes to escape the pain and fear. Pictures of my family flew through my head. Talinda and my children. We were at the beach. Talindas black fluffy hair flew perfect in the wind. I heard the waves splashing. The sun shined in my face. My children builted something with the sand. We were so happy.

But then I was ripped out of my dreams, 'cause I felt a hand grabbing my arm. My eyes pitched open abruptly. Panic raised again. My body was dragged over the ground. I felt something warm. Like blood. It ran from my legs to my ankles, because of my ripped pants, my naked skin was teared open. It hurt. I wanted to scream but no scream came out of my throat...

*Mikes POV*

It rained outside. Sometimes it rumbled aswell. Brad and Dave were out to check the tourbus. Eventually, they came back. Dave had no emotion in his face. He still didn't believe Chester. Still after that situation. When I just thought about what he said to me I was getting upset.

"And", I asked nervous.

"No one there anymore. I guess they are all away with Chester", Brad spoke.

"Good, so let's go", I said as I stood up.

"Problem", Brad added.

"What?"

"The doors are locked. The windows aswell. No chance to open them."

"Fuck. Don't we have a phone or something?"

"No... We searched in every part from the bus, nothing. But we could search later again. And with the door... we could break it."

"Yeah", I said nodding.

"But the day's over now so we should look forward to tomorrow. You're okay with that?"

"Yeah", I said again, "let's search for something to eat and then we'll look after a phone."

I left the room and went to the little kitchen.

*Brads POV*

"FUCK", I heard Mike shouting as he left. Dave still hadn't said a thing. I was a bit worried about him. I really hoped he would change his mind soon. Joe and Rob were not here, because I told them to search for a phone or something.

"Dave... can we talk for a minute?"

He nodded. I took him aside and mentioned him to sit down.

"Whats up?"

"The thing witch Chester..."

"I don't want  to talk about that right now", he said emotionless.

"Why?"

"I don't believe him."

"Dave, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't know why I can't. I really want but-"

I interrupted him:

"Then why don't you trust him?"

I was so upset.

"I'm sorry... I really am but at first i have to confess all that shit... But erm... what do we do now?"

"I don't know... At first we should find a phone or we should try to collapse the door. But today we had enough trouble. I need to sleep. I'm really tired and I'm hungry."

He nodded and we left the room as well. We headed to the kitchen where Mike, Joe and Rob were sitting. It was quiet as we entered the room. Mike offered me a small smile.

"You wanna eat something", Rob asked me.

"Yeah, thanks. Ehm do you found anything", I asked Joe and Rob.

They shook their heads. I sat next to them in the bench and supported my head with my arms. Rob, who stood now at the little kitchen line, gave me bread, butter, salade, chicken stripse and cheese. I thanked him and made a sandwich for myself. After about five minutes I was done and the others as well.

"Well... erm...", Mike started but before he could say anything important he broke down. Tears ran down his cheeks. Joe jumped to him and lay his arm around his shoulders.

"It's okay, Joe... but thanks anyway. I think I'm going to bed now."

And with those words he left.

"I'm going to bed as well", Joe muttered.

Rob and Dave followed him. With a 'goodbye' and a forced smile they all left.

I stood up and went to the fridge. Luckily I found something really helpfull. I sat down at the desk again and opened a beer. I drank it with one breath. It felt good. I opened the next can and the next. After I drank the third beer I decided to drink a bit water. So I stood up, got a glass and filled it with water. When I finished my drink I stalked to my bunk and went to sleep. Tomorrow would be better...