4. His Friends

(Y/n) woke up to the sunlight hitting their face. They opened their eyes slowly and looked around, noticing they had fallen asleep on the couch. Something shifted beside them, and they looked, seeing that they were practically on top of Bakugou. (Y/n) squeaked and scrambled to the other side of the couch. Bakugou opened his eyes and looked over to them.

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know how it happened or what even happened but I didn't-"

"Shut the fuck up loser. It's not your fault. It felt wrong to wake you up so I just let you sleep. But bring it up at all and I'll fucking destroy you," Bakugou cut (Y/n) off.

"Oh.." The two sat there in a bit of an awkward silence while (Y/n) fidgeted with their hands.

"What do you wanna do today?" Bakugou asked. (Y/n) shrugged, remembering that it was Saturday. "Well that's helpful."

"I can make some breakfast," they offered.

"No. You made dinner last night, so I'll make breakfast," Bakugou argued.

"I like cooking, Bakugou. I don't mind," (Y/n) pleaded.

"Fine. And call me Katsuki. Since we're gonna be living together it only makes sense. And if you don't want your family to find you, then you should probably start calling yourself a Bakugou, or make up some fake name and fake backstory. Just a suggestion," Katsuki said.

"Ok.." (Y/n) got up from the couch and went into the kitchen, looking through the cupboards for something to make.

Knock knock knock

Their head turned to the door, and they saw a few heads in the tinted window.

"Katsuki! Someone's at the door!" They called. Katsuki got up and stormed over to the door, throwing it open.

"The hell do you guys want??" (Y/n) laughed quietly to themselves and pulled their hood over their head so they wouldn't be recognized.

"Hey Bakubro! We were wondering if you wanted to come to the arcade with us!" A red haired guy said.

"Tch. Maybe later Shitty Hair. I haven't even had some goddamn breakfast," Katsuki said.

"We can stop by the cafe and get some breakfast," A girl with pink hair said.

"Hey, who's that in your kitchen?" A guy with black hair asked.

"Uh-"

"I'm Kaori. One of Katsuki's childhood friends. Got stranded here on my way to Canada and all my luggage got lost, so Katsuki's letting me stay here for the time being," (Y/n) said, walking over to them and making up the story as they went.

"Ohh, well it's nice to meet you Kaori! Bakubro, you never told us you had a friend when you were younger," The red haired one said. Katsuki's eye twitched and (Y/n) glanced over at him, giving him the look of "just go with it."

"Is Dunce Face with you?" Katsuki asked.

"No, he's still sick. I really hope he's alright, it's not like him to skip out on a trip to the arcade," The pink haired girl replied. Katsuki looked over to (Y/n).

"Kaori can come too if they want!" The black haired one said, knowing what Katsuki was going to ask.

"I'm down. I gotta stop by the store for a few things, so I'll meet you guys at the cafe downtown. Sound good?" (Y/n) asked. Everyone nodded, and Katsuki looked at (Y/n) with a look that read "are you sure?" They smiled and gave him a nod, prodding him a bit so he could go with his friends. (Y/n) however, went to Hitoshi's house, not the store.

"(Y/n)? What's up?" Hitoshi asked, opening the door when they knocked.

"Going out for a bit with Katsuki and his friends. Did I leave one of my wigs here?" They asked. Hitoshi nodded and brought them upstairs to his bedroom. Opening up his closet, he reached in and handed (Y/n) a short, dark blue haired wig and a wig cap. They quickly put the cap on and then put the wig on, turning to Hitoshi. "How does it look?"

"Doesn't look like Glitch," he responded. (Y/n) smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Hitoshi. You're a great friend," they said, pulling away.

"I'm just happy to have met you, (Y/n). You're a great.. friend too," Hitoshi said. (Y/n) neglected to notice the brief hesitation in his sentence.

"I gotta get going now. I'll see you tomorrow maybe? And if not, I'll see you Monday at school," (Y/n) said, walking towards his bedroom door. "Bye Hitoshi!"

"Bye (Y/n).." Hitoshi said, rubbing his neck. (Y/n) left the room, going downstairs and started towards the downtown cafe.

Hitoshi watched them leave from his window, and a small smile made its way onto his lips. (Y/n) was happy, and that was all that mattered to him.

But still... he didn't want to be just friends anymore...

Word count: 796