Ashton's Letter

Dear Luke and the boys,

I'm sorry.

I'm really fucking sorry.

I can't handle the hate anymore.

I can't really handle anything anymore.

These past few years have been amazing. Even though that we had our ups and downs, I had a great time with you all.

I am going to write each of you your only section dedicated just to you.

First one: Michael

Michael you have been an amazing friend. Words can't describe how amazing you were. I remember all the late night talks and the laughs we shared. Remember when we were home alone and decided to stair surf? That was a lot of fun.

I remember sliding down on our mattresses on the stairs with blankets wrapped around our necks like we were superheroes.

We are pretty fucking lame aren't we?

I went down the stairs first and made it to the bottom in a fit full of giggles. You then decided to push your mattress down then jump on it.

We can all say you failed.

You missed the mattress and you rolled down the stairs and landed on top of me. You kneed my balls when you landed and it hurt really bad.

I then hit your balls in return.

That was really fun and I will never forget that.

Also treat Calum like a prince. That boy loves you so damn much. 

I'll miss you Michael.

Moving on: Calum

You are an amazing friend and really good at making me laugh. You also were a good shoulder to cry on and a good secret keeper. I remember where I was crying and went to you for someone to cheer me up.

And boy you did.

You told me a whole bunch of sexual pick up lines that made me laugh.

Are you a chicken farmer? Because you sure know how to raise a cock.

If your right leg was Christmas and your left leg was Easter would you let me come over for dinner between the holidays?

Boy, you should sell hot dogs, because you already know how to make a wiener stand.

Are you a termite? Because you are about to have a mouth full of wood.

Do you run track? Cause I heard you Relay want this dick.

Those were fabulous and made me laugh really hard. I'm glad I have you.

Also like I told Michael, you have to treat Michael like a prince or princess. I don't care.

Last but not least: Luke

I'm sorry I did this on your birthday.

You are probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

You loved me, cared for me, and opened up my eyes.

I remember all of those late night talks, kisses, and cuddles.

Remember when you tried to be useful and help me make pancakes? 

You sneaked up on me and wrapped your arms around my waist which scared me I threw batter behind me. At first you were shocked and then smirked and we had a whole batter battle. In the end we kissed and made Michael and Calum mad about breakfast so they went out and got McDonald's breakfast.

Boys,

I will never forget those memories we had.

But I want you all to promise me a couple of things:

-Keep 5sos going even though I won't be here

-Stay strong for each other

-Don't destroy yourselves because of this

-Luke, don't take your own life because of this

and lastly, Luke I want you to move on. Find yourself a nice girl or boy and be happy. Don't dwell on my death. Can you promise me that?

Remember guys, wherever you are I'll be right beside you.

~

AN:

There you have Ashton's letter!

What  did you think of those pick up lines?

I liked them.

I also have a new Lashton story!

It's called Be Who You Want To Be

It includes Malum and Kellic.

Description:

Ashton Irwin is a flower child and bullied

Luke Hemmings is the star football player and Ashton's bully.

What happens when Luke and Ashton switch bodies?

I am pretty excited for this story so if you want to check it out you can!

QUESTION: When's your birthday?

Mine is January 4th so tomorrow!

GOAL: 5+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!