Getting My Mates To Love Me Back

Cain Pov

Things kinda feel more normal and put together after yesterday evening with Vince attempting to make an advance on my mates has really triggered me to new and more intense anger than I ever felt before.

Acknowledging the climate that I have put my mates in was the first step to protecting them and it took Ramone getting swallowed and Marcus being chased.

After the whole ordeal, Antiono went into mother hend mode trying to insure that Ramone was okay and Marcus stood in slient completely shocked from the story I told of how Ramone handle the situation mainly all by himself.

I've personally never seen that side of Ramone and to say the least I'm proud.

The guys had me sleep in my room by my self last night but I caught Ramone glanced inside early this morning,in which I assume was for the purpose to see if I was okay but he could have also been checking if I awake or now. 

Being up early is him and I thing, Marcus tends to get up early but would spend most of time in his office while Ramone and me have sex in either his room or mine depends which is closest at the time.

I think by have that intimate moment with Ramone definitely is a therapeutic session, Ramone child hood wasn't the best.He was abuse by his dad constantly when he turned 9 years of age and when he told his mother about it, she was too blinded by her love for her mate to care any for her chid well being.

Once Ramone turned 16 his father started drinking and his mother supported his drinking obession by working double and some times triple shifts at work, she was never home, which is why his father got away with selling Ramone teen body to men and women, in order to purchase more alcohol and hard enough drugs that would kill a human but slightly buzz a god.

That went on for a little bit over a year and that's when I meant him.

My love, My baby.

It really hurts, to see him hurt and to see the pain that I have caused him. Vince knows personally from hearing it from my mouth, just how much I love Ramone, I love all my mate equally don't get me wrong.

It's just the alone time Ramone and I spent together verse the others, has allowed a strong bondage, I know his pain and I know that he in trusted me with his past early on. I was the first person who actual saw him and heard him out about what his parents were doing to him.

As a newly mate to him, after hearing his past ,the evil that I posses took over my entire body, I was in a dark place and once the light returned, I was faced towards a mirror in a place I never been before standing over a older verse of Ramone who I could connect the dots that this was indeed Ramone father dead.

What I didn't know, until I heard the sob was that Ramone was there in the door way crying...tears of joy?!

After hundreds of years this is actual a story that Ramone find humor in sharing with each other and just recently did Ramone share this information with Marcus and Antiono who were livid from one not sharing it early but understanding Ramone had to do at his own time and two that the bastard was already dead so they couldn't  kill him their self. Antonio cried anger tears and conforted Ramone while Marcus question just where was Ramone mother, which is something I haven't known the answer to until that day. But apparently she's at the bottom of the ocean.

Anyways right now I'm taking time to myself in my room to hopefully come up with a plan to get Vince to leave us be.....

  Eric Pov

I always enjoy pissing Jason off, I purposely took my time to brother Jason being parnoid that someone would come find us.

In honestly that's not not true

Anywho Jason and I are picking up pizza when I feel like we

are being followed....

I leaned over to whisper to Jason

"Jason don't freakout or act out of character but I'm pretty sure that were are being followed" 

"you idiot I told you not to get all this food"

"Yeah I know but I was hoping you would change you mind about the nowhere place and go back to your mates where you belong"

"i can't go back Eric and you know that, I'm looking out for you in me, shouldn't I have a bit more credit for that selfless act"

"Selfless act, you literally just used the word "me" to in that sentence"

"you get what I'm trying to say though"

"NO I don't WE would be safer with your  mates verse out here by our self buying food"

"We could be where we need to be right now if you weren't trying to buy enough food for half of the world"

"See no wrong again, we still wouldn't be where we need to be cause you not trying to go where WE need to be"

"Can you just stop it Eric, I don't want to make this easy for Vince"

"Seems like it doesn't matter if it's easy or not"

hinting to the demon who I recognized, from being chased after our game a couple of days ago.

"Listen Eric if you want to go back fine, but I'm not"

"Nah I can't let that happen"

"What do you mean?!"

while Jason was so focused on the conversation, I touch his arm as if I was trying to understand his side but really I transported us in front of his mates home. When he realized his surroundings, his face showed a mixture of emotions.

"WHAT THE HELL ERIC, LETS GO NOW"

"No I'm the guardian angel in this relationship which means I'm going to insure your safety first, that demon back there was seconds for making a move on us. It's going to be way better if we're all here together to find a solution"

a long paused went by....

"DAMNMIT ERICE! I hate when your right, which is rare but still...ugh.... IJUSTWISHVINCEWOULDFINDHISOWNMATE"

"That's...that's actual might just work,,,...... IF we find his mate or mates he wouldn't be bothered to steal you and others from Ramone"

"ahh"

~Alright nuggets that's all for this chapter, I know there might be grammar problems but I honestly just write what ever falls in mind first.Please don't get to share, vote, and make good and bad comments all is acceptable in order to finish this book to completion, few chapters are left may 10 more:) Peace!~

Longer chapters to come