Into the Forrest

Jason Pov

The feeling that I'm feeling right now is unbelievably indescribable, I can't fantom the hate I towards this life that's who knows "god" have given to me is shitty. Every day that I wake up and I feel like there's more purpose to my life but then at the end of the day, I'm just surrounded by idiots who have no idea what I've been through and what I'm going through right now.

Driving away from the school, going straight through town and passed my house, I drive to a place no one knows. A place where I chose to release my frustration towards my peers and Eric of course cause as you can see he gets on my last nerve. This place is moist and quiet and danger around every corner. Its the historical red oak forest with the world's largest trees and oldest. I enjoy the feeling of the magical tingle in the air of in the forest I could literally scream in there and no one on the outside could hear me and that's what I feel every day all-day.

Pulling up to the abandon entrance of the forest I feel at home and at ease.

I climb out my car and head towards the dirt pathway already feeling thick air surround me. I allow my feet to guide me through the dense forest to wherever it takes me, while I process what all happen to get me to this point.

FLASHBACK Jason Pov*

Waking up from my loud phone alarm, I roll out of bed landing on the floor. Groaning I set up and look up at the clock on my nightstand reading 5:00 am. Sighing I up to go to my connecting ensuite and wash my face and brush my teeth. I through on a sweatsuit and head downstairs and through the front door for my morning run. I love getting ahead start right before the sun is up, it gives me the feeling of productive before my actual day even beings. And with these morning jogs is how I became friends with Eric, I meet him in middle school but we didn't become close friends till our sophomore year in high school. We live in the same neighborhood and we began playing all the same sports at the same time and always competed to see who was better.

One morning when I was having a hard time to sleep the night prior and my parents just left for a job in Cuba for 2 months I decided to take a morning run to clear my head from the tiredness that I was feeling. That morning I literally ran for five minutes before being tackled to the floor.

Jason: AH! MAN WHAT THE HELL

I practically yelled

Eric: Sorry dude, my mind was somewhere else let me help you up

reaching his right hand down to lift me up

Jason: Thanks...

I mumble lightly

Jason: What could you have possibly been thinking about that hard, what if I was a car man?!

I reasoned with him while starting to walk home, now feeling a tad bit sore and annoyed 

Eric: Well since you asked, I assume you care to know... I have been having a really bad dream lately that I'm gay and my dad beats to near death after he just killed my mom...

he sighed well now walking with me which I'm highly confused about since I'm didn't make this an open invitation to come over..

Jason: WHAT THE FUCK! that like extremely detailed in such a short sentence, that's like so crazy cause I'm actually out here trying to clear my head from nightmare myself

I said while scratching my head

Eric: What's yours about if you don't mind me asking?

he asked softly looking at my expression of lostness

Jason: I do mind

I turned and glared with a look that could kill

Raising his hand in surrender, I continued

Jason: WHY ARE WALKING WITH ME ...ACTUALLY WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME cause I nevermind this a therapy walk or whatever the fuck ...

I announced realizing I made it to my house before I knew

Eric: DUDE calm all the way down cause I live this way too, in fact just across the street two houses down from you 

he told me.

Jason: what...

in shock, cause I didn't know this small fact for as long as I lived here, which is all my life and houses here are expensive so I'll know if someone is new to the neighborhood.

Jason: Are you new to the neighborhood?

I stupidly asked.

Eric: Dude what no, I've been living in this neighborhood for years all my life dude, I was homeschool till middle school and we went to school together then...and the summer my family and I go to the summer house we own in Greece.

He laughed wholeheartedly. 

Now feeling completely like an ass Jason signs. Looking around noticing that it's still pretty early Jason asked

Jason: If you live this close and since we play on two teams together and seemingly are going through similar things.....(looking down at his feet nervously)..kinda...would you like to go on morning runs together?

Quickly wanna cover up this outburst

Jason: I MEAn only because I'll be safer right!...ummm..

Trailing off feeling dumbfounded, he soon heard a warm laugh coming from the olive tone boy across from him

Eric: I would like that very much actually...(dying down from his laughter to stare at the wide-eyed taller bulker boy in front of him)

Jason: well okay it's settled then every day at 5 we'll go a morning run together...now this doesn't make us friends and I won't wait for you anddddd I don't expect you to wait on me.

Jason now feeling like he took back his confidence after just stepping out of his comfort zone. He took the shorter individual smile as an agreement jester while he proceeds to approach his house without looking back at the smaller kid.

Eric: okay.

Eric widely smiled and watched the descending form of Jason before deciding to go home after frowning from the thoughts that started to appear in his head.

FLASHBACK OVER*

Grinning thinking about the day he met his bestfriend, Jason didn't even feel the following eyes lingering on his every move.

Well that's all folks and I apologize for the late update , however I a full-time college student, although that's not an excuse I just informing in case this late update happens in the future.

I'm Not Sure If This Chapter Seems Short Or Not