❖•ⅩⅢ•❖ DIOVOLO 👺

||•———•❖-◈-❖•———•||

[Let's get this Friday over with]

Friday, 11th September 1998

Third Person POV

"I'm home…" Trish opened the door quietly, making no noise at all.

Everywhere was dark, only a single light came from the living room.

He must be there…

She tip-toed inside and there he was.

Her father was sitting on the sofa, but she was behind him so they couldn't see each other's faces.

His long hair laid on top of it.

"Trish…" he spoke, eyes focused on the burning fire that lit in the fireplace, "Come here so I can see you…"

Her heart throbbed fast in her chest, afraid of getting bitten and spanked again, she gradually got sick and tired of covering her bruises with clothes and bandages.

She wandered quietly and slowly around the couch only to see someone else.

He looked very different compared to her malicious father with freckles all over his face, like a teenager, even.

Trish calmed down and placed a hand on her chest in relief.

I could've sworn I saw his hair…

"Doppio? What are you doing here? And where's father?"

"Oh, you mean Bossu? He called me and said he's busy… doing… stuff. He left a letter on the table, " he pointed to the direction.

So she went over there and picked it up as she read the note, "I'll come back later this evening-- HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHERE HE'S AT!? GRRRRR!!"

She stomped with a foot heavily on the floor.

"You know, " Trish turned to the one that spoke, "Bossu wouldn't like that reaction if he were here…" he smiled.

Signora gulped.

"Whatever, " she looked around the compartment, "What should we do in the meantime?"

At least it's Doppio…

"You should be lucky…"

She looked in Doppio's location, startled that he didn't answer her question.

"You know how Bossu looks like, I would really like to see him~~~" he interweaved his fingers together, stared at the ceiling, and blushed in amazement.

Trish stared at him and sighed.

If you're so obsessed with my dad, then you could marry him if you wanted!

Then he would be out of this house!!

But then again, an I really the only person that knows his identity?

I wish I weren't!

"Well, I'm going to my room to do my homework-'

"Durururururu? Huh?!"

He got up, searching all around the room, and Trish turned to watch the scene he was making, she squinted her eyes.

"Doppio?"

"Durururururu? HUH!?"

He's doing it again…

"HUH! It's in the flames in the fireplace somewhere!!"