★☆Ⅹ☆★ The Good And The Bad, The Happy And The Sad 🎭😊😭

Narancia respects and always will respect Mista, just because of that day.

Respect for Mista will always have.

"…masturbate during class."

≪⇠⇠★——☆☆——★⇢⇢≫

Friday, 11th September 1998

Third Person POV

Giorno had spit the choco pudding he was eating out of his mouth.

Fugo had dropped his Harry Potter book to the ground; the book was open so a little crumbled in the process.

"CAZZO!"

Abbacchio had choked on the wine he was drinking after feeling better from that truth.

Bruno had bit his tongue in a conversation with Trish and Abbacchio.

Trish had ruined her nail with the nail polish Bucciarati gave her as a gift, she had messed up the pattern.

The quintet whirled their heads to the real commotion.

Narancia had smiled at the person he had given the dare to, there wasn't any reaction from the asker himself.

Mista, on the other hand, was sweating from his forehead and he was shaking bizarrely, all these actions emitting just because of a single question.

He was also trying to compute what Narancia had just told him, he knew it was bad due to everyone's reactions, and when he understood, he finally showed some real emotion.

"WHAAAAT?! FIRST YOU TELL ME MY NAME HAS 4 SYLLABLES, WHICH IT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T AND NOW THIS?!?"

"Come on, man, you've got all weekend to get prepared for it, " Narancia relaxed on the couch as he spoke, making pointing gestures, "plus you sit in the back of the classroom so I don't think anyone'd be able to see you in the act. IF YOU DON'T DO IT, YOU'RE A MICIA!!"

Narancia laughed around as he left Mista standing there, not knowing what to do.

"Narancia! Don't you think that's a little bit harsh!?" Fugo scolded him with a fork.

"OUCH! WHAT THE HECK, MAN!!"

"You don't have to…" Bucciarati tried convincing Mista that you don't have to do everything.

"You know better, " Abbacchio had the same strategy.

"Yeah, I've known you long enough as a man that thinks before he acts, " GioGio agreed with Abbacchio.

"Nobody told you to agree with me…"

"Listen to them, " Trish spoke.

Should I… decline?

But! I'd be referred to as a micia if I did!

Should I?

"I'll… do it, " Mista uttered in defeat.

Everyone panted in disbelief.

But!

The gunslinger had a smile plastered on his face as he intertwined his fingers.

"It's your turn, isn't it, Narancia? Truth or Dare?"

He wouldn't want to be a micia, would he?