❅✚ⅩⅠ✚❅ Regret 😤

"Purple Haze!!"

"What the-"

The rapist fell to the ground and blacked out by a hit at the back of his head.

He couldn't stop staring at the unconscious man in anger and turmoil.

Fugo and Haze stared at one another, Fugo wondered why and how his Stand was being so relaxed because it usually never happens.

The male looked back at the pedophile and brought his shaking hands to his hair, he ran his fingers through it in stress due to the rage that had gotten the best of him.

What did I just do?

◇———•••❅✚—✚❅•••———◇

Friday, 11th September 1998

Third Person POV

"What did you just do, Haze!?! Just, would you take a look at the guy!! I know I called you out but I didn't-- NEVER said 'knock him out!'! You usually don't-"

The purple humanoid began to whimper and frown, showing signs of sadness and grief.

Wait…

It saved me…

I'm supposed to be congratulating it…

The kid waved his hands in front of his Stand, trying reassurance.

"N-no, I didn't mean it that way, you did a great job, Haze!" he fiddled with his hands even more, "Protecting your User is-"

He was cut off by the sudden embrace Purple Haze decided to give him which was really rare.

Really, really rare.

"Ugh… Your welcome…"

Pannacotta patted the head of his Stand, feeling really comfortable with this unusual discovery.

And before you knew it, his Stand had returned to its User afterward.

◇———•••❅✚—✚❅•••———◇

"Fugo? Where's Fugo at? He said he'd get me snackkks…"

"Hold on. So, you're saying it's the fourth night?" Mista questioned, "The actual fourth night?!"

"Yeah, what about it? You said you were going to play the whole game…" Abbacchio snickered under his breath, knowing where Mista was going.

A few minutes passed and Mista screamed, which left Leone laughing to death.

"THIS GAME IS CURSED! THE COMPANY JUST MIGHT AS WELL TOLD US TO DIE!!"

I guess he threw the controller on the ground in anger because he had died at 4 A.M. on the 4th night.

"Sorry, guys. I have to get leaving soon…" Giorno trailed off, thinking of his next speech, "Or else I'd be killed…"

"It's ok, we meet next time, then!" Bruno sighed as he held his hand, "And try not to let yourself get distracted by Leone, it's not like he doesn't have a reason to hate-"