„Oh my god Ray...... please tell me I'm not asleep and this is just a beautiful dream from what I'll wake up and won't believe it happened..."

„And would you believe me if I said I can make it even more beautiful??"

„W-what do you mean by that-?"

Without saying anything else, he just smiles and blushes even more. It's cute though, but I'm kinda scared of what's on his mind right now. He then stands up, offering me his hand, I take it but why-

„MMPH-!"

Before I can react, he pulls me up into his embrace and......kisses me. Ray just kissed me. HE KISSED ME. DO YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?!

Okay Norman, calm down, stop it right there, focus. I need to stop being so reckless. I focus on what's going on right now. Ray and I are kissing. Really. We are actually kissing. He's warm.....and it will probably sound weird but he tastes nice. I kiss back, wrapping my hands around his neck. We stay like that for awhile, then I pull back. Ray is smiling, and I'm sure I do too.

„Okay, so let's get things straight-" I start but he doesn't let me finish my sentence.

„Straight?? I thought a boy in love with another boy is gay." he says with a smirk, I blush at that.

„A-alright then, let's get things gay..." I pause for a second, my cheeks heating up. I can hear a light chuckle from him. „S-so..... you're telling me you love me. You're not kidding, are you?"

„Would I kiss you if I was kidding? No Norman, this is not a joke. I really do love you. That's why your words about liking Emma had hurt me so much that day. I thought you really did like her, since you never joke about things like that. But I was wrong, and damn, I'm so happy I was wrong. In fact, my crush on you started since that day you were sick, and I helped Emma to make that cup telephone. That words you said to me.... I always remembered them."

~flashback to when they were little~

N: „Do you remember the snowball fight? It was really fun! Despite the fact I got sick of course"

E: „Haha, yeah!! And remember that time when-"

N: „Wait, Emma, can you give me Ray for a second? I would like to talk to him."

E: „Ohhh, okay alright!!!"
.
.
.
R: „Hey, wassup."

N: „Oh, Ray! I wanted to ask, the cup phone was your idea, right?"

R: „Yeah, it was. Why?"

N: „Oh well, it's just that only thanks to you I'm able to talk to Emma and everyone so yeah, haha..."

R: „Spill it Norman"

N: „I wanted to say, thank you. For everything you've done for me, including this. We've been best friends for a long while, it's about time I'll told you this. If you'll ever need me, I'll be there for you, no matter what. You mean a lot to me. More than anyone else."