→ i . Flat Hunting

☪ ꕥ ☪

☪ ꕥ ☪

Flat hunting, that sounds exciting, but in Jacob's perspective, it wasn't, because he had been to 6 flats he searched online but none of them fits his taste. He just wants a small comfortable flat, and he doesn't want any flatmates because in his experience when he was in medical school was not great, his flatmates were super duper annoying.

Why can't he just choose one of the 6 and be done with it?! But instead he left those six flats and continued his stupid flat hunting. I literally said the word "Flat" like 7 times- never mind...Let's continue.

Jacob walked down the pavement with his hand in his coat pocket, his other hand tightly gripping his phone by his ear, and his face formed into a sneer. Just by the sound of his voice, I knew that he was exasperated.

"I told you Dr. Somoso I can't work today, I'm Finding a new Flat! My Stupid fucking brother kicked me out. " He said, his feet not stopping on taking a break from walking. "I'm on leave today remember?"

"Jacob we need you, there's a patient who has--" the doctor on the other line sounds exhausted and done with his life, he's obviously irritated because Jacob wasn't listening.

Although before the doctor can finish explaining, Jacob ended the call and shut down his phone so no one can disturb him.

There has been a lot on his mind lately, his work and personal life, but mostly his personal life. He's always worked up in the hospital that he could barely take care of himself, all those Personal development lesson he took in high school was useless to him now. 

All he wanted today was peace and quiet; he was hoping that the hospital would give him this day to think for himself, but apparently not, because the day hadn't even begun yet and he had already received hundreds of messages and calls from his team. He definitely left a notice two days ago that he wanted to have a day off to find a flat because he couldn't live in a hotel forever, but none of them seem to listen.

Now the thing is, Jacob is kind of one of those important people in the hospital whose absence could cause chaos. But he ignored those consequences for just today.

Trust me, Jacob knows that the patient's life is more important than flat-hunting; however, he can't operate right now because he's too furious and can't focus. If he operates that patient right now, there's a 21% chance that he could mess it up and kill his patient.

He stop walking when he reach the pedestrian line, he waited for the traffic lights to turn red.

While waiting, he taps his foot on the ground anxiously; even though he hates his brother for kicking him out and for other reasons, he's still worried about him. Jacob's brother was the only thought he had in his mind at that time, until a person tapped his arm, making him snap out of his thoughts. He turned and looked down at the person next to him.  A lady holding her shopping bags and struggled to carry everything.