50|Josie's Forgotten Warning

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I didn't know what time it would be where you are, Sorry." Josie apologised when she heard the tiredness in Hope's voice.

"It's fine, are you okay?"

"Not really, but I didn't know who else to tell." Josie said and Hope could hear the tremor in her voice.

"What's happened?" Hope asked worriedly.

"My dad lied to me and Lizzie."

"About what?"

"He said he killed our uncle Kai after we got out of the prison world but I just overheard mom on the phone with him. Kai escaped. Hope, I can't tell Lizzie, she's finally happy with MG, and I'm scared this will just push back the progress she's made."

"Oh, wow. Okay, he shouldn't have lied, but I get he was only trying to protect you." Hope said thoughtfully.

"I heard mom say she was gonna get Aunt Bonnie to do a locator spell to find Kai. But, Hope, listen, Lizzie's nearly here but you should know something else." Josie said quickly.

"Who are you talking to?" Draco asked monotonously as he opened the door to the Burrow and came back inside. Hope jumped in surprise and turned to look at Draco.

"It's just Josie." Hope said and looked away from her boyfriend, unaware of the angry but fearful look on his face.

"What is it, Jo?" Hope asked.

"Kai, h-he did something bad." Josie said evasively.

"Just tell me." Hope hissed.

Draco had came to sit back on the sofa next to Hope and pulled her down to lay on his lap.

"Kai brought someone back to life somehow." Josie said.

"Who?" Hope asked and tried not to smile as she felt Draco's hands running through her hair.

"Mikael." Josie said quietly.

"As in... oh, fuck. Thanks for the heads up, Jo." Hope said and ended the call.

"Shit." Hope moaned.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked in that same monotonous tone that made Hope look at him in confusion.

"My... grandfather, I suppose, is alive." Hope said grimly with panic. "I need to call my dad."

Hope's phone was yanked out of her hand and as she looked up at Draco in confusion, he blew some sort of powder in her face and she fell asleep instantly.

•••

Draco felt like he wasn't in control of his own body as he sat back down next to Hope and pulled her into his lap.

When she told him she was going to contact her father, he watched in distress as his hands snatched her phone and grabbed some kind of powder he had in his pocket, which he didn't know how it got there, and blew it in her face, making her fall unconscious.

Draco lay her down on the sofa then he pointed his wand at her and whispered one word.

"Obliviate."

After using the memory charm on his girlfriend, he did the same thing again but pointed it at his own head.

When his head was clear again he looked around in confusion then just wrapped his arms around Hope and went back to sleep next to her, unaware of what he had just done, and why he had done it.

•••

Hope woke again a few hours later with a slight headache. She had the feeling she need to do something but she couldn't remember what.