P R O L O G U E

Y/n's POV:
Tom my boyfriend told me, we need to take a vacation and he'll bring me to Italy, I never knew what will happen there plus we need to visit his cousins. When we booked are flight we got separate seats because the seat I wanted was like all separated so like if there's a vacant seat there beside the vacant seat is that taken so we just separate seats.

>>DAY OF THE FLIGHT<<
I go through my assigned seat while Tom go at his assigned seat to which is his front of my seat, I'm still waiting whose beside me, I really got mad because I want me and Tom sitting together so it really kinda made me mad for that, I mean seriously I'm really having a bad day plus I didn't know if I forgot something, so it really makes me a over thinker and it really ruin my day so I sat on my assigned seat while my eyebrows are meeting hoping that the girl or guy beside me is not going to the plane or forgot his flight or something. Minutes later someone sat beside me and squishing me while putting out his backpack, I saw it at the side of my eye while staring at the window so I didn't saw him much just taking of his backpack and squishing me.

"Hey stop squishing me, you should've put your backpack at the top (pointing up) while you were standing not while you were sitting." I said kind of loudly while still looking at the window.

"Well, miss I'm sorry." He said we kind of loud voice but calmly. I saw him put his bags at the top and seat beside me.

"Hey!" He told me.

"I'm not in the mood for friendl-" I said as I face him.

"OMG NOAH SCHNAPP?!" I said.

"Yes. What's your name?" He said.

"I-i-I'm y/n" I said as I startled close my eyes few time blink, stutter, I was out of breath and my heart started to pump fast.

OMG ITS NOAH SCHNAPP. I-i really like him since before I'm a fan hshshshs.

"Well, I think you actually know me do you? So how are you doing?" He said.

Then we started to talk and talk and talk, my bad mood got relieved and everything was fine.

>>HOURS LATER<<
The plane is landing.

"Hey, Can I take your number I know we're almost there. I really have fun catching up with you." He said.

"Yeah sure." I said and gave my number.

>>HOTEL<<
"Seriously Tom, why can't we just stay to your aunt's house?" I said.

"They said we can't cause theirs someone renting there other room plus don't you wanna have a time for the both of us?" He said while going towards me wrapping my hips at the back with his arms. While I'm fixing our clothes.

He let go off me and said "Wait, the guy beside you awhile ago was Noah Schnapp right?" He said.

"Oh yesss!!! HAHAHAHAH" I said.

"Why are you blushing." He said and raised an eyebrow.

"Who wouldn't? It's Noah Schnapp!" I replied.

"We have the same age and like your 2 or 3 years younger." He said.

"Oh someone's jealous!" I said.

"Come on I'm jus-" He said then his phone rang.

"Answer it." I said.

>PHONE CALL<
"Hello Auntie Annie?" He said.

*he turn on the speaker and I go towards him*

"Hey sweetie! Go here tonight okay? Your Gran Momma is throwing a huge party tonight." She said.

"Okay we'll be there." I said.

"Oh is y/n there? Hi y/n! The whole family wants to see you." Auntie Annie said.

"Me too. I'm so excited." I said.

"Well see you!" She said.

"See you too!" I replied.

>>end call<<

Me and Tom already fixed ourselves put on clothes, we put extravagant clothing, as if we are going to a ball, we knew that the party is going to be big and her grandmomma is like a celebrity or something. Like someone famous, she owns one of the biggest real estate in the country.

I dressed up as like this:

Heavy? Yes. HAHAHAHA well okay I have to go!

>>TIME SKIP<<
I go to the party see everyone wearing extravagant dresses. Tom placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Come on lets meet Auntie Annie, Gran momma, Nona and more." Tom said.

"Okay, Let's go!" I said.

Later on me and her aunts talk blah blah until I told Tom I'm just gonna pee.

"Uhm, excuse me? Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes, just turn left and turn right to the second right and the left." Auntie Jess said.

"Wha- uhm okay. Got it!" I said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Tom said.

"No, I'm good." I said.

I lied to him I think I saw Noah walked away going to the left side I immediately run but I thought of my dress getting stuck so I just walk fast.