C H A P T E R T E N

ADVANCE SORRY FOR THE TYPOS AND WHAT I DID, BTW READ IT ALL FIRST, OKAY?

We stop off, in telling Tom that I have to tell something to him.

"Tom, we need to talk," I said seriously while he was standing in the door.

"We also need to talk," He said.

"Let me talk first," I said as I walk closer to him. He looked at me, "I just want to tell you that-" I was about to say but he cut me off.

"That, you don't love me anymore? Because there's somebody else?" He questioned. I was shock.

"Look, how-" I was about to ask again but he cut me off.

"I know, I saw you. You went to the Comic con, all this time I've been tracking you, I'm not invading your privacy or anything... It's just I saw you accidentally. I saw Noah, when he entered the gas station, when he changed. I looked inside his car and it was you. I then looked after you since then and, woah... You found joy, the joy you can't find in me, he made you smile, the smile that I can't give you and lastly, you found a love that, made you happy. I love you so much and I'm letting you free. I'm sorry for everything, I just did those because I loved you but I then realized I was hurting you and controlling you to the point that I'm being too much. Again, I'm sorry." Tom said as a tear escaped from his eyes, a tear escaped from eyes. I hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry," I said while hugging him, "and I love you," I said while pulling away from the hug "but I'm the one who can't love you the way you, love me." I said as I walked out and was about to leave, in one last time. He called my name.

"y/n, if he hurts you, i'll just be waiting for you, i'm always here," he said. I smiled at him and left. I went to stop by at y/f/n house.

"Hey, y/f/n," you said exhausted.

"Okay, so what happened?" She asked.

"I broke up with Tom," I said.

"Woah, really?" She said.

"yeah," I replied.

"So you're going to go back to Noah?" She asked.

"Um, no, I'm going back to Seattle," I said.

"What?! Why are you going there? How about Noah?" She asked.

"Noah's not going to go back to me anymore after all I have said," I said.

"He is going to get you back, he loves you," She said.

"Umm.. I don't know..." I said to her with a frown.

>>NOAH'S POV<<
Soon as the Comic con was over I left. I hopped into my car and call her that I want to see her and that I also love her, I feel the same way since then. When I called her, someone answered. It's a boy.

"Hello? Who's this?" A guy answered the phone. I was speechless, he really did choose Tom. I just said with a tear falling in my eyes.

"Oh, no one. I was just hoping-" I was about to say that I was hoping if she was there but the guy that was on the phone cut me off.

"Are you Noah?" He asked.

"Um- yes," I said confirming.

"Um- y/n actually left her phone and things here, after she- she dumped me. Listen dude, y/n loves you, go here and i'll help you to find her and so you can get her things to and her phone. So I'm at (he says the hotel you were in)." He said.

"Great, i'll be going there," I then go to the hotel and knocked on the room that Tom said. I saw him. I then went to him he talked to me for a bit.

"I know where you can contact y/n. Ask her friend y/f/n she got all the answers where is y/n right now." Tom said she gave me y/n's friend number and I was about to leave and call him when I was in the car I already dialed it and hit the call I heard it was ringing.

"Pick it up, pick it up, " I whisper to myself and still not picking up I decided just to say goodbye to Tom and just call them while I'm on the car.

"Goodbye, Thank you dude," I said to Tom. As I was about to leave when he said something.

"Wait, I just learned that money can't buy true love," He said as he paused and I smile but he continued "But you can buy someone to end someone's life," my eyes widened from what he say as I just saw two boys grabbing me as I shouted. I dropped my phone then they put a scent that would make me pass out and put in a handkerchief  and placed it into my nose. I know someone wouldn't report this Tom owns this hotel.

Y/N's POV
"Wait, loves my phone is ringing" y/n's best friend said. "Should I answer it I don't who it is," I saw the familiar number.

"Oh, my it's Noah, I left my phone in the hotel, answer it! answer it! put it on the speaker," I said.

"yeah, yeah wait..." She said quite annoyed. She answered it and put it on speaker but...

"LET GO OFF ME!!! Y/N! Y/N!" He screamed. Y/f/n looked at each other.

"Shit, Noah," I said. We then grab are bags as fast as we can we went to the hotel, I found no one I went to the guards, asked if they have seen Tom.

"Yes, I've seen him a while ago he looks like he was going somewhere, and then there was this weird boy asking if he knows this and that blah," He said.

"Have you seen him," I asked.

"I saw him entered the hotel but never saw him comeback, although it was just a few hours ago maybe he's still talking to someone there," He said and then later on I saw Tom enter.

"Hey! Where did you- " As someone woke me up.

"Hey, y/n you fell as sleep are you okay" He asked.

"It was a dream? A FUCKING DREAM?!" I yelled.

"Hey, y/n. Are you okay? What happened?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Tom but..." I said but I can't say the words. He was waiting what am I going to say, "I want to-" I was about to say but he cut me off.

"Break-up, with me?" He asked. I looked away. He continued cupping my cheek and seating beside me, "I saw you with him, I can't control you forever. I know you don't love me the way I do but it's okay, I know he loves you, he'll protect you." Tom smiled as he stood up when someone entered the door it was....

---------------------------------------------------

Guys I love you so much, I am sorry why I did that to the story I did kind of mean it but I changed the story, last minute. Thank you for 1.72k I promise this book will soon be finished. Thank you again, keep safe and don't forget to eat and drink! xx

-Paris <33