A Little Too Late

This is only a one-shot story and I'm not that a good writer. I'm open for any suggestions and criticism as well. Will be written in English & Tagalog. This is a fanfiction. I just found them cute. Please don't throw hates. Comments are highly appreciated. Thank you, xoxo.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental (crdts)

//

It was a fine sunny afternoon in the busy streets of Seoul, South Korea. Sehun has nothing to do since his schedules are finished and he's having a rest. He's a man in his early 30's and a successful singer-songwriter in his 20's. The standard of every girls.

While he was relaxing, he happened to go to his e-mail and saw a message from his past. The girl who once became his everything, his world, his universe, his life, Kim Sejeong. The message was sent 8 years ago

 The message was sent 8 years ago

That's the line he only read. Curiosity crept in his system so he read the mail. He looked at the date and it has been a year since he left the Philippines to pursue his dreams.

Kim Sejeong, a Political Sciences student in the University of Santo Tomas, graduating na this year kung magpapatuloy siyang magpakatino

Kim Sejeong, a Political Sciences student in the University of Santo Tomas, graduating na this year kung magpapatuloy siyang magpakatino. She was asigned to ask non-PolSci students kung ano ang insights nila about "Death Penalty" kung ito ay ipapasa sa senado

"Hi po ate, I'm Sejeong, PolSci student, can I ask you po ano po ang insights mo about Death Penalty if ever na ito ang magiging hatol sa isang tao?" Tanong niya sa isang MedTech na student.

"Uhm, siguro naman may due process na tinatawag 'to diba? I can say that life long imprisonment isn't enough to get the justice the victim deserves. So, for me, it's okay lang na ipasa siya as a law," nginitian naman siya ni Sejeong at nagpasalamat.

Madami-dami na din siyang napagtanungan at halo-halo ang opinyon nila dito. Yung iba ay sinasabi na against ito sa word of God, yung iba ay payag, at yung iba naman ay nasa pagitan lang, play safe kumbaga. Pati ata guard ay pinagtanungan na ni Sejeong.