[ t e n ]

upon arriving at the science department, sunwoo and chanhee had their eyes on the dance building beside it.

chanhee was the first to break his gaze from it. he took a deep breath diverting his eyes and look at the science building in front of them.

❝we came here for lee jaehyun. a science major student so there's no reason to look at that building.❞ chanhee said to sunwoo, or more like to himself.

❝the lights from the building are still on.. they really might be still practicing now.❞ sunwoo said, his eyes still not leaving the dance building.

with that, chanhee felt somewhat annoyed. ❝you know what sunwoo? you seriously don't have to accompany me here. just go there inside the dance department and see haknyeon.❞

chanhee grab the paper bag containing jaehyun's costumes from sunwoo's grip, and walk towards the science building fastening his pace.

everything is so confusing for chanhee. he doesn't even know why he snapped like that, and upon not feeling the younger's presence behind him, he just felt worse.

he doesn't even want to look behind him just to probably see sunwoo heading to the dance building instead.

sunwoo snapped from his thoughts when he wasn't holding the bags anymore, chanhee's figure already a few meters away from him.

❝chanhee!❞ sunwoo caught up to chanhee whose obviously having a hard time carrying those things by himself. he stood in front of the older blocking his way.

❝why did you left me there?❞ sunwoo asked as his brows were furrowed. chanhee looked away trying to hide the probably obvious blush on his face. thanks god, the hallways are in dim light.

❝you're taking the whole time looking at the dance building while me, i just want to get this done. so if you'll excuse me.❞ chanhee pushed sunwoo to the side using all his strength leaving sunwoo again behind him.

sunwoo rolled his eyes catching up to the male again. the sarcastic tone of chanhee's voice getting up to him. he took the older's wrist as he pinned him on the wall, with his arms placed on chanhee's side leaving chanhee no ways to escape.

❝what the fuck are you doing!?❞ chanhee whisper shouted, giving the younger a stern look. ❝stop flirting.❞ sunwoo seemed to be unfazed by what the older said, as chanhee would often joke about flirting so he was used to it.

sunwoo just raised a brow, a sly smile forming on his lips. ❝it doesn't mean anything.❞

the younger's words seemed to be so vague in chanhee's understanding. what does sunwoo means? what is that something that doesn't mean anything?

is it about sunwoo probably wanting to see haknyeon or about their "flirting" in a friendly way? if it's the latter, chanhee secretly hope that it's something.

but whatever it is, what is he to sunwoo anyways? he's just a friend. while sunwoo for him, he can't deny the fact that he's surprisingly having some feelings for the younger.

if that's even possible considering he just had his breakup, seems too fast to already like someone else.

chanhee was the first one to break their staring moment, not wanting to put too much thought into it for now. ❝let's just get this done.❞

he let out a stressful sigh as he pushed sunwoo aside but the younger immediately get the bags from him and hold chanhee's hand, again.

the two walked along the hallways with a thick atmosphere between them which neither of them tried to break, as they search for that certain person but they can't see any person present there aside from the two of them.