Part One

Jades POV

*Beep*   *beep*  *beep*

I was resurrected from my precious slumber by my stupid alarm clock my mother had bought me, in an attempt to get me to be on time for school once. I groaned at the killer headache it was giving me and lazily slapped my hand on the top of it to hit the snooze button. My plan? Not to go to school just yet, I'm going to roll over and and enjoy the warmth of my bed for at least another 2 hours ...

"Jade! I heard that alarm clock go off but I did not here ur lazy ass out off bed, get ready for schoolr right away!" 

...or not. Urgh moms!

I peal back the covers and with a sigh attempt to get ready. I started off with my make-up; just my regular black eyes and a bit o blush. To be honest I don't know how most girls can get up and do a full face make-up transformation, its just to much effort. My outfit consisted of my famous black combat boots, black ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, my black leather jacket and to accessories; a couple of leather bracelets and a black beanie. My hair is too short and wavey to do anything with it so I just run my fingers through it and go for a messy look.

I looked over myself on the mirror and not to be obnoxious or anything but I looked good, seen as it only t ook my 15 minutes to get ready for my day of hell.

When I checked the time it was 8:30.

" Fuck."

School starts in 10 minutes. I slid down the banister of the stairs grabbed my bag, my phone and the keys to Tobi. tobi is my baby. 125cc nevada motorbike In jet black. I hopped on and started my baby up. Ahhhh how I love the sound of the engine! I revved my bike twice and with that, I was off on my 6  minute ride to the devils house...

8 minutes later and I arrived with only two minutes to spare I realised I was running out of fuel so I had to stop by the gas station near school. I looked for a place to park tobi in the closest spot that was free... I skimmed over the lot and realised the closest spot was the place where Aiden Jones parked his bright yellow Audi R8 which he was just about to pull into...

"Not today Jones, not tody." I mummbled behind my helmet and with that I sped into his space with a big smirk on my face whilst he honked his horn once and left it to blurt out for at least 5 seconds. That caused some attention, well done dickhead. I looked over my shoulder to see him talking to his friend Aaron with a pissed off look in his face. Ahh my day just got better. As I was finishing parking my bike, I heard Aiden get out of his car and start walking up to me but not before we his car screeched off to find a new place to park. Aaron must be doing that job for him while he bores me with his anger.

"Dude! Just who the fuck do you think you are! This is my parking space-"

I'm sorry 'Dude'?! Does he think I'm  boy !? I carefully lifted my black helmet off of my head and hung it over one of my Handel bars. I then made sure my beanie was still in place before I turned to Aiden, who looked shocked ahh his face is priceless.

"A...Adams." Did the Aiden Jones just ... Stutter!? wow

"Jones. The last time I checked.. I was definatly a girl and another thing is that I might need glasses because I seriously do not see your name plastered on the floor. Now I you don't mind I must be off. You know, places to be people to piss off." I smirked my famous mischievous smile and shoulder bashed him as I walked past him. I walked a couple of feat towards the school to find when I looked back Aiden was starring at me.

This was gonna be a good day...