A Day with a King

I have this personality of I'm a piece of shit and I'm the shit. Its pretty daunting but I mean I am awesome. I'm so great. You are too, you lovely shits, you <3

~Merome_shipper

Steve's POV

I was startled awake to feeling Herobrine's hand caressing my hips and kissing my forehead softly. A small whine left from my lips as I snuggled closer towards him, feeling light, warm and fuzzy just by the fact that he stayed with me through the night. I heard his distinct chuckle and a small good morning and I swear I melted like butter at just hearing his morning voice. It was deeper than his usual hard and rustic voice and all the more sexier. I rolled away from him and placed my extra pillow over my head, embarrassed of my own thoughts. 

My...if he could only hear me now...!

"How are you feeling this fine morning, Stevie?" He asked after removing the pillow from my head and spooning me, making my face beat bright red. I gave an annoyed sigh. 

Really? Its so early and I'm already blushing?

"I uh...I'm fine, a bit sore here and there. Nothing I can't get over though......You?" I looked over my shoulder to look at him, smiling softly to see him dozing with a gentle looking smile on his face. Herobrine gave a soft hum, lazily opening his eyes and looking at me.

"Mm...Better now that I get to spend more time with you" I had to face away from him as my heart started beating faster and I was blushing once again. 

I don't know how to be compassionate my ass...

"Let's take that shower Steve, if that's alright with you...?" I heard him give off the slightest chuckle as he sat up, I rolled towards him in time to see him stretching before he got up. I cleared my throat and looked away flustered just a bit at noticing him still fully naked. 

What was going on with me? We had sex already, why should it matter if he's naked now?

"What's wrong? No longer like what you see Stevie? I know I cherish yours" I brought the covers over my chest as I looked into his voided eyes, feeling the warmth in my chest grow slightly before it shrunk like usual.

"I-It's not that-! I-I like what I see...and uh...C-Cherish...?" I stuttered out, allowing him to pull me from the bed and walked, hand in hand towards my bathroom.

"I cherish you, is that not obvious?" Herobrine questioned, turning on the water for the shower and hugging me from behind. I looked at how content he looked from on the mirror and sighed the ghost of a smile on my face. Maybe...Maybe I had bigger feelings for Herobrine...

"Wonder what you feel for me..." I managed to hear him mutter, I could only rack through my head for a possible response however he managed to receive a squeak from picking me up and walking into the shower, jumping yet sighing at the warm water against my skin. Herobrine had set me down and I relished in his attention while he had hugged me close once again, kissing the back of my neck. 

"Briney..." I whispered, giving a small mewl of satisfaction when he quickly turned me around and kissed me deeply. At the given, I automatically parted my lips the moment his tongue was against my lips. Shuddering when he brought the both of us completely under the water.

"You are delectable....I never thought I could crave someone this much to be honest..." He whispered, trailing down to my neck. I gave a gasp when he picked me up and held me against the wall. Nipping and sucking at the skin, getting me to moan softly and tug at his wet strands of hair.