All Of You

It's been a good while since I had written a chapter on my laptop. Who knows? It might be a long chapter!

~Merome_shipper

Picture of Ender's mark

Ender's POV

It had been ages since I remembered how well Aleks fit with me. How he was practically made for me. By Gods, if I didn't take him right this second I would go insane from the previous distance we had placed between us for over two years. I had kissed him until our lips felt raw, to the point we no longer stood but he cradled my lap.

His soft moans and gasps as I explored his mouth with my own. Even as I had become satisfied to finally have him to call my mate, excitement flooded me once we parted.

"Aleks..."

With the moon as our light I was in awe at his beauty as those illuminate golden eyes of his, softly gazed into my own.

"Yes, my mate?" He whispered near dreamily, pressing his forehead against my own.

"I'd like to show you my realm.." It was different. Normally Master would be the only one who could enter without the urge to protect my territory to wash over. But even the thought of taking Aleks to the End with me brought nothing but admiration and pure affection flowed through me.

"Would it be okay?" He asked with the cutest tilt of his head. I chuckled softly, kissing his lips once more as we stood.

"I've never wanted anything so desperately aside from having you" With no further words I took his hands in my own, spinning him in joy as I initiated our flight.

Aleks had a shine to his eyes as we flew higher and higher into the clouds, laughing softly as we circled one another. I had the absolute honor of kissing him on his forehead before taking hold of him in a dive towards a portal to the End that I had silently opened.

I kept my eyes on him, gauging his reaction to being in the End. Wonder and awe filled his eyes as he took everything in. Endermen cried out for my return as we flew above, settling on the tallest obsidian pillar.

"It's wonderful Ender..." My mate gasped out gently. I smiled as I watched him take it all in, taking his hand and pulling him close when my affection for him grew.

"Are you really all mine?" He breathed. I gave him a chuckle as I kissed him again and again.

"Just as much as you are mine. You are my one desire..." My tail thumped against the pillar top while I held Aleks against me as we entered my hidden room inside.

"I didn't know that could happen.." He muttered as he looked around, I could only try my best to stay focused and not let my excitement get the best of me.

"If I will it, it can happen. The End is tied to me, it is as much part of me as I am of it"

Aleks gave a hum in wonder as he walked with me further down the short quartz hallway before my chamber doors.

"Why....does this place exist?" He eventually asked me upon stopping me from opening the doors.

"I rest here, of course this is where I recover once I am in Prince form" I explained, kissing the top of his head and allowing Aleks to walk inside first.

"Would you forget about me....?"

"Aleks, I am going to mark you as my mate...of course I wouldn't forget you" I wrapped my arms around his waist as I kissed the nape of his neck.