"Hazza why do you need that I'm only sore." He said quietly.

"I know but I have something in here to help." I searched through box and grabbed out a tube of ointment. "This stuff helps a lot after my football practice."

"Oh.. um. Okay." He looks at me.

"Where does it hurt?" I start to unscrew the ointment.

"My chest and back." He replies quickly.

"Take off your shirt."

"What?"

"I need you to take off your shirt so I can apply the ointment. I'll do it myself if I have to." I looked up at him only with my eyes, my head still down from when I had been looking at the ointment.

Louis nodded and slowly took of his shirt and set it beside him on the counter.

I looked at his toned chest and abs and smirked. It quickly faded so he wouldn't see.

I then put some of the ointment on my fingers and set the bottle down. I dubbed my hands together so I could use both hands to rub it on his chest.

I carefully placed my hands on his chest and he winced slightly.

"I'm sorry." I kissed his forehead and continued to rub in the ointment.

"It's okay. It just really hurts." I could hear the pain in his voice. I feel so bad.

"Okay you think you can stand so I can do your back?"

He nodded and slowly got up turning his back to me. I could see him in the mirror. He was looking down at his hands, mentally preparing himself for the pain. His back must be worse.

"Okay you ready?"

He nodded.

I put some more ointment in my hands and slowly pressed them on his back. He winced and gasped lightly.

"Does your lower back hurt?" I leaned forward to his ear.

"Mhm.." I nodded and I could see his nails digging into the countertop.

I make my way down to his lower back and rub in the ointment. He let's out a couple whimpers of pain.

"I'm sorry Lou.." I kissed his shoulder. "Almost done."

"It's okay." He whimpered.

Once I finished I grabbed a towel and wiped my hands from being covered in ointment. I turned him around to face me but gentle enough to not hurt him.

"You okay now? I guess the pain just started to kick in huh?"

He nodded. "I'll be better in a few days. Nothing I can't handle." He leaned up and pecked my lips.

"Well how about when go lay down for a bit." I smiled and snaked my arms around his waist. He did the same with my neck.

"Mkay.."

We rocked back and forth for a few good seconds. Just taking in each others warmth. He has such a pretty smile. His blue eyes are just gorgeous.

I picked him up by his thighs and started to walk into my room. He whined at me. "Harreeeh!"

"Like I said. I'm gonna take care of you. You're hurt." I chuckled at him. He had a cute little pouty face, having his bottom lip pushed out.

"I have legs, I'd like to use them." He slumped down a bit in my arms.

"Well that can wait for now." I smiled at him with a bit of sass.

"Harry don't you dare sass me or I swear to the mother loving gods-" he quickly let out a squeal when I dropped him on the bed.

"Right." I crawled on top of him and pecked his lips. "What do you plan on doing?"

His face quickly went to a shade of red. "I-"

"Exactly. Don't test me shorty." I kissed him again, making it longer than the last one.

I placed one hand beside his head to prop myself up over him, my other hand on his side. I had one leg in between his legs and the other on the outside of them. His hands were laced in my hair.

"You're so beautiful Lou.." I mumbled into the kiss. I could feel a smile from his lips.

"It's true." I chuckled and started to kiss down to his jaw.

"Hazza don't tease.." he was panting.

I pushed my leg further up to his crotch.

"Haz please.." he begged.

God, I love him.

---

A/N: Hahahahah no smut to see here.

I'm so funny omg.

Jk I take that back. I'm dumb.

N e ways.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for it being so late. I just started school and have been busy with all of that.

But yeah. Okay.

Bye bye!!

-Kiwi 🥝