Iconic Fight

"Lady Soo?" I turned back and saw Chaeryung running to me. "What is it?" she signalled me to let her breath. "Is princess looking for me?" I guessed making her nod her head. Apparently, in the drama she goes back and fight with Baekhyun. I can't forget that scene cause it is the most hilarious scene in the entire drama. "Let's go then" I walked towards the palace as Chaeryung guided me.

I sneaked in to the room and stood near the corner knowing what will happen. I thought I can avoid it if I hide but Baekhyun did see me. "Weren't you the girl from that day in bath area" my eyes widened at his accusation. "what I am not" I hissed at him. "Oh ho, I am sure you are the one" I pushed him back and went out like I was upset by his accusation. I stomped my foot angry at him for remembering me. I was wandering around without looking where I was going until I bumped in to someone.

"Ouch" I rubbed my head and looked up to scold the person. "I was right. You are the one who spied on us that day in the bath area" I rolled my eyes boringly. "Don't you get it when I say I am not the one" I shouted him making him step back. "Yah~ how dare you speak to a prince like that?"

"What if you are a prince. It doesn't mean anything to me" I said and walked away bumping my shoulder in to his. "Yah~" he grabbed my hair and pushed me making me fall on the ground. Ladies and gentlemen that is how the iconic hilarious fight of the drama happened there. We were screaming at each other rolling on the ground fighting each other. "I am going to make you regret this bitch" he said making me angry. "You still have the guts to say that after being beaten like this"

"I will teach you a good lesson" I hit him with my head and was about to hit him when someone stopped me. "Yah~ leave me" I hissed at Prince So but he pulled me closer. "Are you an idiot to fight with a prince like that?" I pushed him away and looked around to see everyone left the area. "You" I pointed a finger at him. "Stop acting rude with me" he smirked at me. "And who are you to order me to do that?"

"Do I need a rank or something to ask you to be nice to someone?" I sighed. "This world sucks too just like ours" I mumbled out loud thinking how people without money treated in the current situation. "What? Which world?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "No world. You should apologize for earlier you know" I changed the topic. "You want an apology from a prince?"

"Prince or not. You should apologize if you are wrong. Isn't it what the democracy is about?" he looked confused with my words. "Demo what?" I hit my forehead remembering they don't know this vocabulary. "Nothing. I will get the apology from both of you" I told him before walking away from him. I looked around the place hoping to find Jimong. I don't know why I came here but I want to go back. I don't think I can handle all this drama anymore.

"Who are you?" I shrieked in surprise when I heard someone say that. "Oh Jimong" he looked shocked. "Do I know you miss?" I nodded my head. "I think you do. Is there any way I can go back to where I came from?" he looked at me confused. "By walk? Or you can take horse if you want? I mean I don't know where you came from" I face palmed at his answer. Of course, why would he know answer to my question? It's not like he came from the real life. "Forget I asked anything" I told him walking away with defeated look. "Maybe you should try like her"

"What?" I turned back shocked when I heard him. "What?" he seemed like he got lost for a minute. Could it be like the story he travels to future too? "I should g. Good luck with your journey miss" I thought about his word's whole day. Is there any chance that I can disappear from the bath area? I mean IU did try to go back when she hit Prince Eun. Maybe I should try too. the least could happen is I will see Prince So.

I will try it. I took the lantern and went to the bathing area where I fell in last time. Earlier I asked Chaeryung to show me the route to the bath area. She hesitated but showed me any way. I lied to her saying I wanted to bath. I got inside and dipped in the water. After a minute or two everything started to fade away. I closed my eyes thinking I will go back but suddenly my body started surfacing. I coughed out of the water and saw I am already out of the water. "What the hell? I didn't go back?" I yelled in frustration. "Ahh" I screamed when I felt a dagger at my throat. "What are you doing here?" shit it is Prince So. I didn't expect him to react like this. What should I do now?

Author Note:

Hello readers... Thanks for the votes and comments. Hope you enjoy new chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥