Cursed Fate

"Y/n. I am going to call her Y/n" I looked at young woman who was holding a baby in her arms. "She is so beautiful" she cooed at the baby who smiled at her happily. "She will be a heartbreaker when she grows up" a young man commented looking over her shoulder making her chuckle. "I am so happy right now" they both were enjoying the moment when someone else came in to the room. "Jisun~shi, what a surprise" they bowed to the person who came just now. "I see you gave birth to a girl"

"She is beautiful" she said placing her hand on baby forehead. "I sensed something wrong with her so I came here to see myself" she informed them which made them worried. "What do you mean?" he sighed looking at the man. "This girl is fated to do something big in her life. However, she will face lot of difficulties in her life to reach it. It is a curse for her" young woman started crying at his words. "Please tell us what can we do to do change it?" Jisun smiled at her. "Fate cannot be changed"

"She is destined to be this way. If she didn't succeed, she might end up dying"

-------------------------------

I gasped for air when I realized I was drowning. I tried to swim up but I was being pulled down. it felt like someone is trying to pull me down. "Help me" I tried to scream but no one could hear it. it felt deaf to my ears. "Someone save me" I moved my hands to swim but only got more deeper in to the water.

"Go back and live there. You are fated for it" I heard a man yell to me and I felt him push me in to the water. I felt like I lost all the power and freeze in the water.

-------------------------------------

I gasped as I got up. I looked around and realized I am in a bed. "You are awake" I looked to my right and saw Court lady Oh who prepared me for the marriage. "So, I am still alive" I mumbled lowly to myself. "You were a fool to do that. Why would you do something to end your life. You could have just gone along with the marriage" she yelled at me. "I guess I am still a moron"

"Do you know what will happen to you now?" I smiled at her knowing she is just worried about me. I know they will put me in the Damiwon as the drama happens. That doesn't bother me. what bother me is how am I going to save all of them. "I know but I am not regretting my decision" she looked at me like I am crazy. Before she can reply we heard the door open and I saw Jimong enter the room. "Are you feeling better now?" I nodded my head. "I am"

"Can I talk to you alone?" I asked him surprising both of them. "Sure, I will get some food for you" Lady Oh went out to give us some privacy. "You know who I am, don't you?" I asked him directly. "You are Hae Soo, sister of Lady Hae" I sighed in irritation. "I guess you can't help me" I got up and bowed to him leaving the room. "Wait, tell me what is it first"

"Can you read someone star if you haven't met them?" he looked at me weirdly. "I can try but you need to tell me the details first" he seemed curious which made me sceptical. "Never mid. Leave it" I wandered around the palace ignoring his calls.

After those dreams, I felt like I need fresh air. I remember those dreams clearly. I don't know if they are dreams at all. The man and woman in my dream were my parents. It was me when I was born. I have seen the videos of me in the hospital on my first day. But my parents never mentioned about any woman with that name till they died. Could it be that I am cursed and that is why grandpa disowned me?

Then what about the other dream? Who was the person that pushed me in to the water? What does he mean by live here? was he talking about this life or my real life? I ripped my hair in frustration. "I didn't know you could become crazy by that" I looked back and saw prince So standing there.

"Prince So" I bowed to him. "Are you ok?" he asked me worried. "Yeah, why?" he stopped in front of me. "You are acting weird today" he stated scanning my body. "Ah~" I scratched my head realizing I was too caught up in my dreams that I forgot I have to be Haesoo. "I am fine" he stopped my hand movement and grabbed my hand. "Why did you do it?"

"You could have agreed to it. Is it that worse that you decided to kill yourself?" I smiled moving my hand. "I couldn't live my life by being controlled. I wanted to live freely even if meant to die" I told him honestly what I felt. "Don't you want to be associated with king? Others would die to have this" I looked at him like he is crazy. "I would rather not"

"I want to be someone who live happily rather than these luxuries" I looked around the building smiling sadly. "What is the use of having money when you can't be happy" I mumbled thinking back to my real life. "I guess I would rather die than live like this again" I sighed but stopped when I felt him grab my hand. "Don't ever do that" he grabbed my hands and spoke. "I can't see you get hurt" he pulled me hardly making me fall on his chest.

"I thought I lost youlast night" I gulped realizing out closeness. "Prince S-" before I can finishspeaking, he pulled me closer and placed his lips on mine. It took me a whileto realize that he has kissed me. my eyes closed on their own and my bodyreacted to his kiss. I am being kissed by a drama character but the freakything is I like it. I am screwed completely.

Author Note:

Hello readers... I am so sorry for the long delay. It is just I have three books going on and one of them is about to end. I decided to work on it for a while. Now it is finished I will update frequently.

Also, I have added some theory to Y/n which is not in drama. Hope you like it.

Comment and Vote.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥