Abby looked around the bar and not once did her confidence waver. All the men's expressions went from scared and shocked to love stricken. "That was hot!" A arrogant son of a bitch yelled. "Shut the hell up you ass hat!" Abby snarled while a raging fire of anger built in her eyes.

Abby walked over to me as everyone got back to there business. "That was the monster you ass." She whispered in my ear clearly angered. Abby was beyond angry, she was furious. "I'll take care of it." And with that she turned on her heel and gathered the vampire up. I had fallen for her all over again.

/////////////
Abby's POV
Sam came over to help me with big guy and we dragged him out to my car. He was stirring and finally his eyelids whipped open. I drew my machete out and put it up to his neck. "Where's your nest?" Sam questioned as the vamp chuckled coldly. "Like I'd tell you." He sneered and looked at me. "I should have known it was you." He whimpered and somehow paled even more than he was.

I smiled. "Honey I think you did know it was me before." I said, my voice sweet like honey. He cowered closer to the car and then began to go sideways. "I CAN'T DIE NOT LIKE THIS!" He yelled, scared. I sighed and chopped his head off swiftly. "What did he mean 'he should have known it was you'?" Sam asked confused.

"Ever hear the name 'The Slayer'?" I asked as Sam's eyes widened. "No way." Sam said and began to fangirl. I chuckled and patted his back. "Let's beat feet." I said and we went back to Dean.

We walked in and he was sucking the face of the platinum blond bartender. "Watch this." I said to Sammy and winked. I walked over to a large biker and patted his shoulder. "Huh?" He asked as he turned towards me and smiled. "What can I do for ya girly?" He asks as his wife or whatever glared at me. I smiled sweetly and then motioned towards Dean. The jealousy was getting overwhelming but I spoke up. "That guy over there sucking the blond's face off, he's my fiancé and I can't go over there and tear them apart." I stopped and began to fake sob.

The biker's wife and the biker himself patted my back. "I'll be back." The large man said and walked over. I looked through my hands and heard the biker talk to Dean. "Think it's cool to cheat on your soon-to-be wife buddy?" He looked at me and I began to fake sob. "What? Excuse me? We aren't- She's not-" Dean began to stutter in fear as the biker punched him in the face and walked away. "Thank you so much sir and you too ma'am." I smiled sadly and shook their hands and made my way to Sam, who burst out in laughter. "How'd I do?" I asked smugly as Sam appalled for me.

Dean walked over clearly pissed off and grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me out of the bar. We entered the parking lot and I felt the cold air nip my skin. Sam followed and watched Dean carefully. He was drunk; you could just tell, his eyes were blood shot and he was struggling on his feet. "Seriously Abby? What the hell was that for, can't you be happy for me for once? Just because you still love me doesn't mean you can do that!"

Dean was shouting and soon was in my face. "Dean it was a joke." I said quietly as he pushed me roughly. "Dean!" Sam yelled and went over to control his brother who threw me nasty looks. "I left you for a reason you bitch! You were crazy and annoying, you psycho!" Dean yelled at me; his words were like a venom to my ears.

It was then and there that I felt my walls that took years to build, crumble to pieces. I felt myself break and I then fell to my knees. I fell to my knees and sobbed. I felt the tears warm and hot run down my face as I let out heart wrenching noises. I didn't know when but Sam and Dean had stopped and began to look at me.

I sobbed about everything right at that point. I sobbed about my parents death. I sobbed about Jared. I sobbed about Dean and what he just said. I sobbed about all the bad things that happened these past 6 years. No one loved me, no one cared about me. I was the reason people died and I figured I'd end that. I'd put a stop to it.

I felt my hands claw at my heart, I just wanted it to leave my body. I wanted the most important thing to my body to leave and let me die. I then felt a piece of glass under my hand that was lying on the ground, limp. It was large and sharp and I just felt all my emotions click off. I had shut down, and there was no getting me back.

I laughed hysterically. "I'm going to make sure that this pyscho bitch isn't here anymore. I failed the last time I tried it, but I won't this time." I yelled. "Abby, I didn't mean it-" Dean said while tears ran down both his and Sammy's faces. I cut deep into my skin, going vertical on only one of my wrists but I felt someone rip the glass shard out of my hand. "NO! GIVE IT BACK! I WANT TO LEAVE!" I sobbed, and I continued to sob for 10 minutes as Sam and Dean sat and watched in a awe.

But then I stopped sobbing and crying. I got up and walked to my car. I had to escape and I knew just where to go. As I was about to put my keys in the ignition I felt someone rip them out of my hold. "Let's go." I heard Sam say as he carried me to the Impala. In the backseat of that car I fell asleep.

////////////
Sam's POV
I had never seen Abby cry. I began to cry as she sobbed and sobbed. She kept up these walls and they just crumbled. It was sad to watch someone you love so much crash and burn. I looked at Dean and he was crying too. Abby the picked up a piece of glass and cut her wrists. I ran over and ripped the shard out of her hand. And she continued to sob.

While Abby sobbed Dean stopped crying and got up and left. Before he got to far he threw me the Impala keys. "Take her to Bobby's and make sure you tell her I'm not coming back. I cam't hurt her like that again." Dean said as I nodded. He let a tear trickle down his cheek as he turned on his heel and left. Going where? I have no freaking idea.

I got Abby from her cars she was trying to start and brought her to the Impala. I let her lay in the backseat and soon she fell asleep. I drove to Bobby's and began to wonder where Dean was going.