I realized I was going to play bait and then my phone went off playing one of my favorite songs for one of my favorite people; little Sammy Winchester.

"Hey ya Sammy boy!" I said happily as I danced around my room; I had to reasons to be happy, one: I was finished with research and two: I had an excuse to actually wear a crop top and show of my belly button ring. "Hey Abs, how's the case coming?" Sam asked with the same amount of cheer in his voice. "I just got done with my research, I should be good to go but, I have to play bait at the local bar and grill called Big John's. All the victims were last seem there AND I want beer. But here's the twist," I said as my mind raced with excitement. "All the vics had a major secret." I only imagined Sam frowning, wondering how could play as the bait. "Abs-" I cut him off. "I have a few major secrets that no one knows about, I have to go get ready Sammy ok? Bye." I said and ended the call.

I wandered into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked tired and had bags, and my hair was a rats nest. I sighed and got into the hot shower. Five minutes later I emerged and got into my outfit which consisted of a short black skirt, a white crop top, a pair of black pumps and my black leather jacket. My hair was done and I blow dried and lightly curled the tips of my hair. My makeup was done to perfection; a medium shade of red lipstick, and black liner with the smokey eye effect. I made sure my belly bottom was straight and made my way to the bar.

////////////
Dean's POV
"I'm Dean and your name is?" I questioned, a broad smile on my face. "April," April replied as she whipped her platinum blond hair in my face and batted her eyelashes. I winked at her. "I love the name April." I said, my voice low. I was being nice; I really didn't like the name, but for I did. The bar was filled with low chit chat, but soon everyone was silent and heads turned towards the door.

I realized it was Abby who looked stunning. Her dirty blonde hair was lightly curled at the tips, her skirt was short which made her legs look long and slender, she had a crop top that revealed most of her tan, flat muscular stomach and a belly button ring, with was a anti-possession symbol. The men all drooled and I heard a small light huff from April. Men began to shower her with compliments. "Damn girl, take it all off!" "We want more!" "Can I buy you a drink?" "You and me at my place?"

Abby's eyes filled with disgust but she blinked and it all vanished. She held up a little manicured hand and a wave of silence hit. "You'll all have to wait your turn." Abby said and giggled. It hurt her to say that. She winked and sauntered over to the bar counter.

"Can I have a not so neat scotch please?" Abby asked flirtatiously and winked at the bartender. She turned around annoyed. "Go back to what you were doing!" She said harshly but it washed away when she giggled. "Here ya go miss, if you want anything else tonight it's on the house." The bartender said a little too nicely and winked. Abby smiled politely and turned away with a disgusted look.

A muscular man about my age strutted over to Abby. "Hello miss?" He asked, wanting her name. "Abby," She said shyly and blushed. I realized how annoyed and angry I was growing and sipped my beer. I saw the man with Abby lean down and whisper into her ear. "No!" She said loudly but he grasped her arm tightly. Dragging her out of her seat I stood up. "Hey big guy!" I said loudly,making the crowd hush. I saw Sam make his way to the front and give me a disapproving look.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked annoyed. "She doesn't want to go with you." I stated and glanced at Abby. Her eyes were pleading but when he gripped her arm tighter and yanked her by the hair she winced. "Who the hell do you think you are stating the god damn obvious?" He sneered. "Well he does have a point ugly." Abby said and kicked him in the jewels. I heard a 'OMPH' from muscles and I heard the crowd wince from the sight. Muscles bent over and coughed. "When a girl says no." Abby kneed him in the face. "She really means it." She said and punched him in the jaw. Abby then squeezed his cheeks together and looked into his eyes innocently, and kissed his cheek. "Learn some fucking manners douchebag." Abby said harshly and punched him square in the jaw, and kicked him in the gut when he dropped to the ground in agony.