Planing ahead

Everyone is rushing home to their families as U.A high school just got released for Christmas. As Izuku Midorya is walking home he hears his nickname yelled. He turns around to see who's calling him, and released it was his best friend, Ochoco Uraraka. Ochoco and him had been friends ever since Izuku went to UA high school.

"Oh, Deku I was wondering if you had plans this break, If not maybe we could hang out?" Ochoco said this with some what of a flustered feeling as she spoke. "Oh, sure I'm not doing anything! I'd love to hang out." Deku responded with a big smile on his face. 

"Would you like to come over to my house? I could set out some snacks and then we could watch a movie together!"

"That would be really fun! What movie would you want to watch?"

"There's this one movie I'd really want to watch called 'A whisker away' it seems interesting"

"Sure! How about Monday night?"

"Yup I'm free then, see you there, meet at my house at 10 o'clock!"

"I'll be there"

Izuku continued to walk home, excited for his meeting with Uraraka. 

Um, Hi, I have a few things to say:

A. If you've read the story so far and are interested in continuing, thanks it means a lot to me 💓

B. This part was probably boring but that's how all stories work, things won't be as boring as they were in this part from now on 😂

C. I'm not perfect, I've done my best with grammatical errors, and frankly, I don't think there are any, but as an imperfect person, I'd like to say sorry if you think the story so far is kinda stupid. This is the first thing I've ever written and published. Thus begins publishing things on Watpadd. 

D. If you didn't like the story so far I wouldn't mind if you left some feedback in the comments to tell me what you think I should change. I'd prefer if you made you feedback as nice as possible, but then again I know that it's hard to feel emotion when reading something like a comment or text. Like you wouldn't walk up to me and say my story is stupid irl, right? 😂 well I would hope not because that's kinda a jerk thing to do

E. Sorry for saying a bunch of crap 😂

F. I'm sorry this chapter was so short, there wasn't much of an intro.

-The creator 💓🤪