chapter 6

I woke up in a x-treamly good mood because i new i would get to se Dylan.

I barely know Dylan and i love him already, i cant wait to go on our date.

Today i was so happy i put on some make up some white eyeshadow,black mascara and lip gloss.

I wore white skinny jeans my black hightops and a black and white button up shirt i curled my hair also

Once i was done i ate a peice of toast and walked to my car, i looked in the window and saw some flowers i opened my door to my car and saw that they were from Dylan,i looked at the note it said "i cant wait for our date".

i looked at the time i still had about 35 minutes till i had to be at school i wanted to be early so i could see Dylan.

I ran to the house and found a glass vase and i put some water in it and put the flowers in it and sat them on the counter.

I walked back to my car and drove to school i pulled in my usaul parking spot andi saw Dylan waiting i ran out and hugged him.

Dylan:Im guessing you got the flowers

Me:yup (i kissed him on the cheak and said thankyou)

Dylan:any thaing for my princess

Me:I blushed at that i looked at the time and said we have 15 minutes till class.

Dylan: do you want to go for a walk

Me: Sure

we walked for about ten minutes and talked and then we walked to class.

p.s. picture of Elana on top or side