5

Jon POV

We just landed in Gotham.The Wayne's said they will pick us up at the airport.If Marinette is Damian's soulmate they will find out in the next few minutes.

I found out allot about Marinette.She comes from both pure blood families.Her parents where the first cross between them.That may be why she is a perfect crossbreed.It's very rare to still have a pure blood family line.

She also told me how in Paris people thinks she's a freak.Like serouisly those people should be honoured to​ be in her presence.She is the first ever perfect crossbreed.People in Gotham will not see it as weird they will see it as a blessing.

I serouisly just want to let Damian go on a killing spree in Paris.He would love that."Jon we are unboarding."I smilled at Marinette and nodded. I stood up and went of to the baggage claim. I saw Damian and his family.

I took my bag and walked over to them.My parents where already there. I greated them and saw Marinette coming over."I just wanted to say bey I have to ho be a fifth weel again.If I dont Chloe will most certainly kill Adrien."I laughed as she giggled.She told me about their relationship.It's a bit strange usually the male is the one in charge.Not with them Chloe is the boss.

"Mari mother is waiting fo..."suddenly we where blinded by a red and pink light. I looked toward Marinette and saw her in the air and Damian as well."Looks like Demon spawn has found his soulmate."Jason yelled.

I looked towards them.Marinette has a slight blush as she looked into Damian's eyes.Damian had a smal smile and also looked into her eyes.Everyone stopped and looked at the two new found soulmates.They flew to the ground still making eye contact until they landed.

Marinette POV

Once I landed I broke eye contact and put out my hand."Hello my name is Marinette Dupain Cheng.Looks like we're soulmates."

" The Pleasure is mine.Marinette I'm Damian Wayne."I saw people shocked.Are they shocked because of me or is it something I did?