Y/N: I told you it was all fake!

Tina: I think its on the other side of the wall!

Peku: Roku fly up and tell us what is on the other side.

Roku: It's all forest! There is nothing but woods!

Akira: All look for some ways or extraordinary things.

Everyone continued but there was nothing. Suddenly 2 dwarf like creatures appeared.

Y/N: Who are you?

Dwarf 1: Don't hurt us!

Dwarf 2: We just came out to play! We will go back to our world!

Y/N: Wait! Are you from some magical world...? I just want help!

Dwarf 1: Help? Hogi will help!

Dwarf 2: Help? Nogi will help!

Y/N: I want to go to the Academy of Magic... Can you take me there?

Dwarfs : Yes! It's just across the wall!

Y/N : there is nothing!

Dwarfs: we will take you come along!

Y/N : Bye guys!!! I'm coming!

All the animals: Bye! All the Best!

The dwarfs mumbled something... Looked like they casted a spell and we reach a place which looked like a market with normal people. They took me somewhere and I followed. We reached a big gate which gave me some antique vibes.

There was a man

There was a man...the same person who got me the letter.

Person: Hello! Welcome miss. Y/N I am glad you could make it here! You are just in time! I am the gatekeeper here, the welcome ceremony is tomorrow you will be given your wand and your house tomorrow with the other students. For today you must be tired you can directly go to your room. Unfortunately the Deen is not here so you can take your timetable and quires at the reception.

Y/N: A wand? Like a really wand which we swing while casting spells?

Person: I suppose!
He said in a confused tone.

Y/N: Wow! Thank you!

I thanked the dwarfs to help me find my way here.

I went in and it had another beautiful gate inside. When I entered the academy campus I couldn't believe for what I thought did not exist was in front of my eyes! Students were floating in the air on broomsticks and casting spells with beautiful different coloured wand in their hands! I pinched myself to recheck if what I saw was real!

" Ouch "

It was all real!

To be continued....