8

"Hey, (Y/n), will you go tell Jeongin that dinner's ready?" Woojin asked her.

"No, have Hyunjin do it," she answered, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"Oh, uh, okay," Woojin looked over to Hyunjin and he nodded.

"Why aren't you talking to any of us? You're being weird," Felix said, poking her face.

"Maybe she's on her period?" Jisung tilted his head.

"No, I'm just missing my brother," she grumbled, still not paying attention.

"What do you mean? We're all right here," Felix asked.

"I mean Jae," she said with no emotion.

"Oh, Jeongin must've told you," Jisung said, backing away from the angry girl.

"Yeah, he did," she said, her voice containing nothing but anger.

"Listen, it's only for safety reasons, okay? I'm sorry that you don't get to see him, but we just don't want you getting hurt," Felix explained, to which she only rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to take a nap, I'll eat later," she said, heading up the stairs as soon as Jeongin reached the bottom.

"This is your fault," Jeongin glared at them.

"This is for her safety, Jeongin. Do you want to lose her? Again?" Chan said from the couch.

"Of course not," Jeongin said, his eyes softening a little.

"Then, you're just gonna have to deal with her being mad at you for a bit," Chan concluded, focusing back on the TV.

"Whatever," Jeongin mumbled, taking his seat at the table.

"(Y/n)! If you don't come down here right now to eat, we'll kick you out!" Woojin yelled form the bottom of the stairs.

"Go ahead!" was heard faintly form the top.

"You're being ridiculous! It's for your own safety!" He yelled again.

"I don't fucking care! I'm applying for colleges so could you please shut up?!" She yelled back down.

"After you eat, you can do whatever you want!" Woojin yelled. A loud slam was heard through the house and then heavy footsteps made their way down the stairs.

(Y/n) walked into the dining room, switching her usual spot, which was next to Jeongin, with Hyunjin. Woojin walked over and placed their plates on the table, their food already being prepared for them. Without saying anything, (Y/n) picked up her plate and headed back up the stares, ignoring Woojin's protests.

"She's being a bitch," Minho rolled his eyes.

"Watch it, hyung," Jeongin glared at Minho, who ignored him.

"Get her under control," Woojin huffed, steam practically coming out of his ears.

Jeongin ignored him, picking at and playing with his food. After a few minutes, Jeongin got up from the table and walked outside, sitting by the pool. He looked up into his window, only to make eye contact with (Y/n). Her eyes widened and she looked away, focusing on her laptop again.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hyunjin came outside. Jeongin nodded, still looking into his window. (Y/n) had her plate next to her, but it was empty. This took Jeongin by surprise, since she never ate that fast.

"Hey, do you think (Y/n) could eat her whole plate of food in the span of a few minutes?" Jeongin asked him. Hyunjin gave him a funny look.

"No? I still haven't even finished my food yet, so probably not. Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"Just, uh, wondering," Jeongin looked at Hyunjin now. She loses her appetite when she's angry, she must've thrown it away because she's mad, Jeongin thought to himself.

"Well, you should come back inside and eat. You said you needed to talk to Chan about something, so come on," Hyunjin said, helping Jeongin stand up. Jeongin nodded, following Hyunjin inside.

———

(Y/n) sighed as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She opened the bathroom door after drying her hands, looking at the plate of food in the bedroom. Jeongin's words from earlier came back to her.

"I'll love your body no matter what, princess."

"Bullshit," she said to herself, taking the plate of food and bringing it into the bathroom.

She dumped the plate of food into the toilet and flushed it down, watching her dinner swirl into the sewage pipes. Her stomach grumbled, but she ignored it, bringing the plate back over to the window seal, where she was sitting. She looked down and saw Jeongin sit down by the pool. When he looked up, they made eye contact, causing her to look away.

He'll kill me if he finds out, she thought to herself.

———

"You want you and (Y/n) to stay here alone all day together?" Chan asked with wide eyes.

"Yep," Jeongin said, scooping food into his mouth.

"I mean, as long as you don't get her pregnant, it should be fine," Chan answered.

"Really? Thank you, hyung. I just want to protect her myself," Jeongin said. Chan nodded, understanding Jeongin's worry for his girlfriend.