🌟 She's not on our side 🍊

Start from the beginning

"Yes, now please, spill the information!" The glimmer in her eyes is all I needed to go forward.

I couldn't resist her.

"Well, I've distracted hajime and nagito with the final dead room Monokuma let us make to get them away from this place before we kill Gundham and Fuyuhiko. We got nekomaru down, but I don't know if we'll have time for the other two. I know Akane is distracted from not having food so we have her away, but I'm concerned for Souda. He seems a little to..determined. If he saw Gundhams body, it'd be over for us. Oh! Also, they've seemed to figure out the structure of the building as well. Which isn't good on our half..." Sonia reached over to her knife, twirling it around on her finger. She seemed to be in thought. But before I could continue, she moved passed me and out of the cage.

"I'll get monogram Sonia to watch Gundham, you need to get back to the final dead room for hajime and nagito. I'll stay in the grape vent to make sure kazuichi doesn't see Gundham. But once it's night and the others are asleep, I need you to kill Fuyuhiko for me. I want the pleasure to kill Gundham myself..." The plan seemed extreme, but I gladly went along with it. So I ran my way out of the secret exit, and quickly got my way back over to the final dead room.

Your doing this for sonia.

You can't feel guilty now.

-Nagito's POV-

"What was the purpose of going in this room anyways? You literally put a gun to your head for this..." My 90% ahoge of a boyfriend puffed his cheeks and looked around the room we've got to after finishing the final dead rooms challenges.

It was difficult, so why'd we literally only get a worthless as me price of information?

"Hey! Don't call it worthless! I worked hard on this room.." monomi sulked in the corner, for some reason she was here.

What we got out of this room was nothing but a price of paper that read,

"The traitor is amongst your class"

What was that suppose to mean?

There was a traitor?

A traitor

Who's getting in the way of my hope?

Oh hell no, hell to the no no no. I can't let this traitor get in the way of the ultimates rising. Not in the name of bagels.

I felt those warm arms wrap around my waist from behind, and a head being hooked over my shoulder.

Hm?

"Nagi, your getting distracted baby. What are you thinking about? Hm?" The feeling of hajime's soft thumb ran against the knuckles of the hand holding the paper ive been thinking of a little to deeply about.

It sent shivers up my chest.

"The traitor, they are gonna get in the way..." I tilted my head back to kiss hajime on the cheek. I couldn't resist being soft.

A sigh escaped the boring ultimtes lips, before taking my hand again, and leading our way back to the exit.

"Don't worry about that now. For now, let's go get some rest so we can try to find a way out tomorrow. I'm starting to feel weak.."

He surely wasn't lying, all of hajime's actions have been very sluggish and slow. It was very concerning, but I knew we couldn't get distracted.

In slight uneasiness, I nodded. It onLy brought a smile on his lips as we left the room to see chiaki, the smile on her face returning once she saw our faces.

"Oh! Your back. I'm so glad..."

-Souda's POV-

I stared up at the blonde beauty in front of me, she towered over me with the longest knife I've ever seen.

How is she still alive? She should have died. Why does she seem different?

If I've learned one thing from this, is that there's always questions to be asked over these surprises we always get...

"Now, come with me. You can't see your boyfriend before I take his life, but I'll let you hear his screams from a few cages down.."

I felt my breath hitch and my muscles tense.

No, no no no no no no.

Not Gundham, anyone. Even myself, but Gundham this...

This is f*cKinG not okay

"You...you f*cKinG monster! I won't let that happen! AKANE! AKANE COKE HERE QU-"

The knife she had suddenly came down on my cheek, leaving a nasty gash under my left eye.

Hey, me and Fuyuhiko can be screwed up eye buddies now I guess.

No, you imbocile this isn't the time to make jokes with yourself in your own head.

"You say a word, and I'll kill you first. Now come on, it's time"

I was dragged out without another word.

But that didn't mean I wasn't plotting a plan.

Another a/n:

I didn't edit this chapter, so there is probably a lot of spelling mistakes, my bad!