7b

This is part two of the backstory of Alex and Darren ❤️

Also disclaimer Darren didn't always have happy personality matter fact he was as hard as a rock back before he met alex.

"Umm.. w-what do you mean I-I'm confused.." Alex asked in a hurry he was scared and didn't know what to do.

"You heard me. You're my b*tch now alright?" The group began to snicker even more, this frightened the poor boy, he thought he was going to make friends here he thought Ralph was good.. he thought Ralph liked him..

Tears filled Alex's eyes as he began to shake like a leaf, "I-I want to go home.." Alex stuttered as his tears started to flow down his face.

"Throw him in the pool!" One of the guys in the group shouted as they all started to take a hold on Alex, the poor boy was defenseless against them and didn't know what to do, "Please I-I can't swim!" Alex struggled against their hold as they got closer to the pool, "Well you better learn how to soon."

Alex was thrown forcefully into the pool, "P-please hel-" his head was sunk under water as he struggled to float on the surface, "Help!"

Suddenly there was a splash and a strong pair of arms pulled Alex upwards and helping him out of the water. "You okay?" A deep voice whispered into his ears.

Alex was shaking he couldn't even process what had just happened,"Hey, you're okay alright. I'm right here with you." Alex looked up and saw a handsome guy around his age with deep red eyes that quickly disappeared. "Mate.." the stranger whispered out.

"W-what?" The stranger slowly realized what he had said, "Nevermind, put this on." He gave Alex a towel and a oversized shirt probably the one he took off before he jumped into the pool to save him.

"Um, who the hell are you?" Ralph spoke in a vicious manor making Alex flinch, he could hear a deep growl erupting in the strangers chest.

"I should be asking you that, who the f*ck do you think you are?" The stranger stood tall in front of Alex protecting him from Ralph's view.

Ralph took a step back looking a bit shocked, "I-I look I don't want to have to fight but just g-give is our toy back and we won't bother you no more, simple right?" Ralph stammered trying to get his words out.

"Your toy?" Anger was evident in his eyes with furrowed brows, "Well, you're about to become mine."

A loud smack was heard through the air as Ralph shot straight to the floor in agony, "F*ck dude GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE." Ralph screamed in pain as the stranger took Alex by the hand and led him out the house. "Don't f*ck with me again." He spoke once more before leaving.

Keeping his breath steady Alex asked, "A-are you okay..?" Alex asked the guy who saved him. "I should be there one asking you that cutie, the names Darren, you?"

"I-I'm Alex.." he looked down fiddling with his fingers, "t-thank you so much."

"That's cute."

Alex's face turned cherry red almost immediately hearing the compliment. The smile on Darren's face was so noticeable it's been a long time since he's smiled this hard. (that's not the only thing that's hard ;) )

Since Alex was a wee little baby he's always had a habit of blushing so often, whether it was a compliment or if he was embarrassed his cheeks would turn a bright tomato red.

"S-so umm.." Alex paused mid sentence as he looked up and saw that Darren was smiling so hard as if he couldn't believe Alex was standing right in front of him.

"Uh so.." Darren scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as he spoke, "C-Can I have your number?" Darren accidentally stuttered out he was in disbelief he couldn't believe he just stuttered to someone, "Ah, sorry ahem, this is my first time asking for someone's number.. I usually don't uh do this kind of stuff." Darren spoke diverting his eyes from Alex.

Alex giggled a bit, seeing such a huge guy his age blushing and stuttering just like him, "It's alright! I-I um I'd love to give you my number!" Alex spoke a bit too fast eagerly.

Darren smiled again his dimples more noticeable now, "Great! Maybe we can hang out sometime.. catch a movie or something.."

"Sure that sounds great!" Alex spoke smiling just as hard as Darren was.

As they exchanged numbers Darren spoke out, "Then it's a date! I'll see you tomorrow, cutie."