Truths #7-17

(A/n: Ahahahahhah... I haven't updated... Oh? My reason? I've been... Uhhhh...... Lost on the road of life! Yeah! That's it! Tootally....... Heheheh... Didn't steal that excuse... IT WASNT EVEN AN EXCUSE...! Totally.....)

A little while later, Kakuzu walked out of his room and down to where everyone else was. "So who next....." After seeing their reactions, he quickly shook his head. "In the GAME!!! I'll only do THAT with Hidan."

He sat down in his spot. He turned to face Zetsu. "Truth or dare?" "Truth... Your dare was brutal." At the second part, Kakuzu tilted his head. "How so?" Zetsu looked at him like, "How do you not know?" Konan answered from her spot, "I think he means for Hidan.." Kakuzu nodded. "Maybe. Anyways Zetsu... What are you afraid of?" The plant seemed surprised. "We are afraid of... Kuro I don't wanna tell him!!  Then I guess I will have to tell him for us. We are scared of bugs. Specifically, the ones that try to eat us. Anyway Itachi truth or dare!!!

The Uchiha didn't look up. "Truth." "What are you afraid of?" Itachi still didn't even glance up. "I don't know. I guess losing people that I care for, as killing the Uchiha clan terrified me, and I actually almost died. I didn't know before that that people could hyperventilate so much." He looked around. "Where did Hidan go? It's been 10 minutes."

Hidan wobbled out of Kakuzu's room. "I'm right here." At this statement, everyone but Sasori, Itachi, Kakuzu and Pain seemed to go crazy. Konan asked the question that they all needed to be answered. "Who are you and what have you done to Hidan!?" The Jashinist looked bored. "My name is Hidan and I haven't done anything to myself." Konan shook her head. "I really need to know. Why the HECK aren't you swearing then!?" To save the chaos, Itachi loudly voiced "Hidan, truth or dare." 

Hidan rolled his eyes. "Truth, I guess." Itachi nodded. "The theme recently has been fears. What are you afraid of?" "..I'm afraid of blood.." the Jashinist admitted. "ANYWAYS.. Sasori truth or dare?" The puppet didn't show any signs of acknowledgement. "Truth. I'm guessing you're going to ask what I am afraid of?" At the nod, Sasori continued. "I'm afraid of water. Don't ask me, I don't know why."

"Konan, truth or dare?" he added. The paper angel looked at him. "Truth." "What are you afraid of?" "Fire." Sasori nodded. "Reasonable fear, as paper burns quite easily."

(G/N) whoever this is didn't log out. MY TIME HAS COME TO WRITE, SUCKERS! (not referring to Tsunade)

 Konan thought for a moment. "How about... Kakuzu, truth or dare?" The man in question answered rather quickly, "Truth. I enjoyed the last dare way too much." If anyone looked at Hidan, they would've seen him blush, "You better have!" Konan asked what Kakuzu was scared of. Kakuzu rolled his eyes. "I'm scared of one thing, ONE THING, and I have to tell you I'm scared of paper cuts. That's why I wear gloves while counting my money. To prevent them."

-flashback-

Kakuzu screeched. Hidan walked over. "What's wrong?" Kakuzu dropped the money he was holding, having not looked up. He held out his arm so that his hand was as far away as possible. "...G-get it away from me.." At Kakuzu's statement, Hidan sighed. "You can't move a paper cut." "But it's terrifying! Get it away from me!" 

-endo of flashbacko-

Kakuzu shuddered just thinking about it. "Anyways... Uh, Tobi, truth, or dare?" Tobi turned away from the wall. He was eating candy and had to have his mask partially off, so he made sure no one could see his face. He had his mask back on, though. "Tobi's just gonna say... Tobi picks truth!" "What is 'Tobi' scared of, then?" Tobi seemed to look into the distance. "Everything...." He replied, way too dramatically. He perked up again. "Leader-sama, truth, or dare?!" The childish masked man asked. Pain just looked bored. "What's with asking what everyone's scared of? Truth, and I'mscaredofcoffeeandtrustingpeople so it's my turn now." He answered nonchalantly. Hidan was amused. "Did you say coffee? You know, Kakuzu's last dare tired me out, I need some caffeine..."