Chapter 1

Beep...
Beep...
Beep..

I rolled over and stared hatefully at my alarm clock. Slamming my hand on my alarm while crawling, quite pityfully, out of bed. Dancing around my room in hopes of getting warm I grabbed my clothes for the day.

Jumping in the shower I did my morning routine. Getting out I slipped and fell on my butt, leaving a bruise.

'Thats what you get for being so clumsy Penny' I sighed.

I quickly dressed and put on some mascara. I ran downstairs at the speed of light, grabbing my phone and book bag along the way. I stuffed all of my folders and papers in for work.

Quickly scribbling a note for my brother, James, grabbing an apple and closing the door I ran out into the cold London street.

"Sorry." "Excuse me." Coming through."

Dodging people on the packed sidewalks.  I am late as usual, for my part-time job at Teen Vogue, as a photographer and layout designer.

"I watched the world, from the side of the moon looking at the stars, looking back at you...."

Pulling out folders and papers from my bag, in search of my ringing phone. I seriously should start to be more organized i thought crossly.

Checking my caller ID I saw it's Sheryl, my BFF and also my boss's daughter. Smiling to myself I almost answered the phone but, then I crashed into a wall.

Papers, pens and art material scattered everywhere, getting blown by the wind. Looking up I met a pair of firey green eyes and my whole world came crashing down.

'Holy moly, he's hot.'

Hi guys this is my first story so pls give me support and advive. I desperately need advice!!
Vote/comment
Love wind_traveler